Quidditch Matches

It had been a few days since Hanna's fainting incident and she was back on her feet ready for classes. Oh yeah, did I mention she's a seeker for Hufflepuff? She loved Quidditch more than classes, but only got to practice a few times as she was always studying for tests.

"You excited for the match today, Han?"
Charlotte spoke softly to Hanna, while she deep in thought reading.

"Yeah, but I'm against Harry Potter! Isn't he the best seeker of all time?" Hanna frowned, nervously. "It'll be okay, you're so much better!" Charlotte said, whilst rubbing Hanna's shoulder in encouragement.

"And anyways, i'll be there watching from the stand! Maybe even a certain professor will come!" She giggled, while winking at Hanna.

Hanna started blushing profusely.
I hope so. Her thoughts said to her.

At the start of the match:

"Hey, Sweetie-Pie." Hanna knew exactly who that voice belonged to, before even facing him. "How many times do I have to tell you?!" Hanna replied viciously. "I'm not your sweetie pie, I don't like you like that. You know that Cedric."
She said before turning back around to get dressed for the match. She put her hair in double braids and pulled a Hufflepuff Jersey over her head.

A whistle blew and Hanna grabbed her broom and flew out with the others. "HUFFLEPUFF VS GRYFFINDOR!"
Lee Jordan shouted, like every other quidditch game.

It was quite hot, and the sun was beaming down on Hanna's smooth face.
She looked over to the Hufflepuff stand, seeing Charlotte waving. She waved back and smiled before looking over to the teachers stand. Snape, McGonnagall, Madam Pomfrey, Dumbledore. Then she saw. The bright blue eyes of Professor Lupin. He winked at her. She smiled back at him before getting on with the game.

She was looking around for a gold ball. The golden snitch. She spotted a glinting in the corner of her eye and turned herself around on her broom.

She spotted it.

She flew full speed towards this ball of gold, and noticed Harry was also flying for it. The snitch was not comprehending today though. It flew around them before flying under the boards holding the tents up. Hanna followed it on her fast broom with Harry following.

She reached out. The snitch was a few meters away, she stood up onto her broom. Flying out of the under board area, she stood up fully on her broom. She heard people gasping from the stands. She ignored the sound and got closer to the snitch. She wrapped her hands round the, now hot, golden snitch. It burned her fingers but she didn't care. She flew up on her broom into the middle of the pitch. She saw a bludger heading right for her head. She ducked quickly and it headed off for Harry.

She threw her hand into the air, showing off the sparkling golden snitch.

"HUFFLEPUFF WINS!" Lee Jordan shouted once again.

Everybody started clapping apart from the Slytherins as usual. They only clapped for their house. She looked over to Lupin. He was stood up, clapping. He smiled at her while his eyes were sparkling from the sun. She winked at him, her white teeth glinting.

She rode back into the tower getting changed back into her robes. She was about to leave to go to her next lesson but she heard feet running. Charlotte came in, huffing and puffing. "Bloody stitches!" She shouted before noticing Hanna hadn't left. She ran up to her, giving her a massive hug. "I knew you could do it, Han!" she screamed into her shoulder. She pulled back and noticed she didn't have tie on yet. Charlotte picked it up and helped her put it on.

They then walked to their dormitory to grab some books and check their schedule." I've got Divination with Trelawney, what ya got?" Hanna said, she felt this lesson was useless. "I've got Divination too!"
" It'll be less boring with you there atleast." Hanna said, giggling.

"We will look into the future and determine-" Trelawney was making everyone fall asleep.
After a few more minutes of boring "future" talk, they started looking into cups. Hanna started scanning the book of Divination and saw what her tea symbol meant. Her soulmate apparently, was a Pisces. She looked over to Charlotte, who looked confused.

"Here." Hanna pointed to the symbol that matched her cup. "Your soulmate is an Aries."

They were back in their dormitories, trying to think who their soulmates might be.
" Hm, Ron is a Pisces!" Charlotte said, jumping up.
"All Ron cares about is food, I doubt it." said Hanna, resting her head on Charlotte's legs.

Hanna checked her watch and gasped. " I gotta go, I forgot I was meeting Cedric in the library for homework." Hanna jumped up and pulled a yellow jumper over her leggings.

She headed out of the dormitory, walking down the stairs into one of the many secluded corridors, where the library was. She heard running behind her as she kept walking towards the library. She felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Cedric.

" Hey, I've been looking for you." Cedric said, he seemed out of breath.
" I forgot." Hanna replied, clearly bothered.
"Are we going to the library or not?" She said, crossing her arms.
"Nope. Let's stay here." Cedric said with a wink. He pushed her shoulder against the stone wall.
"Cedric-"

He kissed her. Hanna pulled away but he was pinning her arms down, forcing her.
"Cedric.. I can't do this."
"Why not, sweetie pie?" Cedric said with a smirk.
"I-, um."
He kissed her again.
"I CANT DO THIS CEDRIC." She shouted, hoping someone would hear her. But nobody came.

"I have a boyfriend, Cedric!" she said nervously. She prayed it would stop him.
"Let go of me, Cedric!" she shouted.
Somebody heard. She heard feet walking.
"Help, please!" she shouted. He pushed her arms against the wall harder.

"You heard her, Mr Diggory." Hanna heard a voice say. A scarred face came out of the darkness. "Let go of her!" he shouted.
Lupin pushed Cedric off Hanna and against the wall, pointing his wand at him. "If you ever touch her like that again, you will be expelled Mr Diggory!"

Cedric ran off, almost falling over his feet.
"Are you okay, Hanna?" Lupin asked her.
"Yes, just a little shaken." Hanna replied, stumbling over her words.

Lupin pulled her close into a tight hug. She smelt that amazing cologne again.
After a few minutes, he pulled away.
"Sorry, a little unprofessional again."
"You seemed like you needed that."
"I did, thank you Sir." she replied, smiling.

He smiled back at her before breaking the silence with more words. "You can call me Remus, when we're alone like this."
"Remus, that's a cool name." she grinned.
He started blushing before mumbling "Thanks."

They started walking out of the corridor together, towards her dormitory.
"I just wanted to say you did very well in the Quidditch Match today. I'm quite proud!" he said while his cheeks turned pink.

"Thank you, Remus" she said smiling before entering her dorm. "I'll see you tomorrow, Remus." He winked at her. "You bet, Hanna. Let's hope you don't faint this time." he said with a grin. She laughed and waved goodbye for a few hours.

NOT PART OF THE STORY:
I just wanted to say thank you so much for reading! I think this is the longest chapter i've done yet! Stay tuned for Hanna's second DADA lesson ;) x