Drunk confession.

One shot 19: Drunk confession.

Gulf is in the bar with Techno. They both have a drink. Gulf is sad. Because he thinks he screwed up with his crush. "But Gulf. It's not your fault. Ploy said all kinds of ugly things to you." Techno says. Gulf sighs. "Yes and the moment I hit Ploy, Mew was there." Gulf says. He takes a sip of his drink.

"Why didn't you tell Mew what really happened?" Techno asks. "Mew was already so angry. I didn't want to make him more angry." Gulf says. Techno sighs. "If he knew the truth between Ploy and you, he wouldn't get angry with you but with Ploy." Techno says. Gulf remains silent.

"Let's just stop talking about it. I don't want to talk about it anymore." Gulf says. Techno nods. They order a new drink and soon there will be more.

Meanwhile, Gulf and Techno are pretty drunk. Some guys watch Gulf and they lick their lips. Gulf is not aware of anything. One of the boys slowly approaches Gulf. But then he is pushed back. The boy looks angry but swallows when he sees the other's gaze. The boy immediately runs away. Mew sighs and approaches Gulf.

He taps Gulf on the shoulder. Gulf looks up. "P'Mew?" Gulf says questioningly. Mew nods. "Come on. I'll take you home. You've had enough." Mew says. Gulf sighs deeply. "What about Techno?" Gulf asks. "Kaownah is taking Techno home." Mew says. Kaownah approaches Techno. Meanwhile, Mew helps Gulf get up.

Mew and Gulf walk outside. Mew arrived without a car, quite stupid actually. And at the moment Mew does not see any taxis.

"Why did you drink so much?" Mew asks. "Because ... because I was sad." Gulf says drunk. "Why?" Mew asks. He's looking at Gulf. "You .... you got mad at me." Gulf says. Mew remains silent. "I hit Ploy because she said mean things. That's why I hit her." Gulf says. He starts humming a song. Mew sighs.

"And then you got mad at me without listening to me." Gulf says. "It hurt me, P'Mew. And especially because I'm in love with you. You're my crush." Gulf says. Mew his eyes widen. "You are in love with me?" Mew asks. Gulf nods. "But don't tell Mew." Says Gulf, who has already forgotten that he just said it to Mew.

Before Mew can say anything, Gulf faints. Mew can only catch him just in time. Mew sighs and lifts Gulf. He holds Gulf bride-style in his arms and begins to walk to his house.

The next morning, Gulf wakes up to bright light coming through the room. Gulf growls and turns around. Then someone sits on the bed. "Gulf." Gulf hears someone say his name. The voice looks familiar to him, but he cannot identify who that voice belongs to. Gulf growls.

The next morning, Gulf wakes up to bright light coming through the room. Gulf growls and turns around. Then someone sits on the bed. Gulf. Gulf hears someone say his name. The voice looks familiar to him, but he cannot identify who it belongs to. Gulf growls.

"Gulf, wake up." Mew says. Gulf opens his eyes. He is surprised when he sees Mew. Gulf immediately sits up in bed. Gulf looks around the room. "Where am I?" Gulf asks. "You're in my house, in my bedroom." Mew says. Gulf swallows. "How do I get here? Why am I here?" Gulf asks.

"You drank too much yesterday." Mew says. "I took you here because you passed out while we were out walking." Mew says. Gulf nods slowly. "I didn't say anything wrong, did I?" Gulf asks. Mew chuckles. "No you didn't." Mew says. Gulf sighs with relief.

"Except you told me you're in love with me." Mew says. Gulf's eyes widen. "You are joking." Gulf says. Mew shakes his head. "Nope, you really told me that you are in love with me. That I am your crush." Mew says. Gulf covers his head. "Oh my God." Gulf murmurs. Mew chuckles.

"What is it?" Mew asks. Gulf looks at Mew with rosy cheeks. "You don't believe me, do you?" Gulf asks. Mew chuckles again. "Hmm, I don't know. Drunk people often tell the truth." Mew says. Gulf sighs. "So, do you really have a crush on me? Are you really in love with me?" Mew asks. Gulf sighs softly and then nods.

Mew smiles. "You are cute." Mew says. He strokes Gulf's cheek. Gulf starts to blush. "I have a crush on you too. For a long time." Mew says. Gulf smiles small. Mew leans in. "May I?" Mew whispers when his lips are close to Gulf's lips. Gulf nods. Mew smiles, then presses his lips to Gulf's.

Gulf and Mew pull out of the kiss. They look at each other. "Do you want to be mine?" Mew asks. Gulf nods. Mew smiles and kisses Gulf's forehead. "Love you Gulf Kanawut." Mew says. "I love you too, Mew Suppasit." Gulf says. Mew smiles and the rest of the day they stay in bed and watch movies.

Short one shot this time. Sorry, hopefully you still liked it.