❤️changes❤️

Hey i decided to make this my last chapter..But im going to make a new book. This book sucks haha xD
But lets head to the story:

Timeskip ~ 8 years later~ (you are now 24)

You woke up in your bed, levi wasnt next to you. You looked at the clock and saw its already past breakfast time. Shit, it was training. But levi told me to stay home. Tch, just because i hat to puke at least every morning now. I probably catched a cold or something. He also told me when i wake up i have to meet hanji, that she checks on me. He is so overprotective. Since im Squad leader, he thinks that every male cadet of my squad falls for me and i allow it.

I was with hanji now. „Sooo Y/N-san can you explain what are you feeling?"
„Yes, everytime i wake up, i have to puke or i have morning sickness.."
„Here, this is a test to see if your pregnant. Just pee on the front and if your pregnant 2 lines, means your pregnant. If the other line is horizontal, it means your not." (lets just say the got a pregnancy test)

You were heading to the toilet and did what hanji said to you..
1 Line,

2 LINES!!?!!

Im pregnant!!!!! I have to tell levi. But hes at training. Omg i have to think about names. And.. im tired.. i thing *yawn* i go to sleep first.

4 hours later ~
You woke up, and 5 minutes later,levi came trough the door.
„Hey bebi, are you feeling better?"
„Levi? You started to cry. Out of joy."
„I-im preggo levi its a baby in me"
„Y-y-you what y-your what? Im going to be daddy"
He cried so hard i never saw him smile and crying at the same time.

We both headed back to sleep and he cuddled me with space for the baby.

Levi P.O.V:

Y/N was still asleep , i informed erwin about the news and i have planned something.. he organized that at dinner everyone is there so we could tell everyone. It was just all ready i had to wake her up and we could head to the messhall.

Y/N P.O.V:
Me and levi headed to the messhall, our little habbit was still there but we did it in,or outside the messhall, because everyone already knew from us.

Levi carried me bridal style just like he did 8 years ago. (You are both 24 now) erwin had a little smile on his face but he was trying to hide it as you walked in. He still carried you bridal style. He then lets you go and kneeled down.

„Y/N, 8 years ago i met you and i was instantly jealous at jeager because you rode with him instead of me, i loved you since the first day i kicked your half broken door down."
The crowd began to chuckle instead of erwin. He was kinda suspicious because his smile growed even more, but he was still trying to hide it.
He continued:
„And dont cry cadet, because of that hiro. I promise you, me and that baby"he stopped and kissed my belly" the crowd was shocked and a little awwwwwww came from the crowd hanji was fangirling again.
„Will protect you from those stupid nightmares.
When the world is clear from titans we will live wherever you want, by the sea, in a farm, in a cute little house. Wherever you want im ok with this. Main thing im with you. So i ask you, my little puffy-cheek-baby-princess will you marry me?"
You cried but accepted it. Everyone was smiling and crying even levi.

Everyone bombed you with hugs even erwin smith, and all male cadets. But levi only allowed it for like 1,2 seconds. You two will live happy, till every titan is defeated. And till you die, hand in hand.

Im sry this book sucks i know but the second one will be better.

Your reader chan