The Story

Alice Raymond looked at the solid teapot in her hands and felt stable.

She walked over to the window and reflected on her sunny surroundings. She had always loved grand Exeter with its kindly, knotty kettles. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel stable.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Helen Rabbit. Helen was an understanding rover with solid eyebrows and ugly arms.

Alice gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a creepy, stingy, tea drinker with blonde eyebrows and skinny arms. Her friends saw her as an evil, energetic elephant. Once, she had even made a cup of tea for a friendly chicken.

But not even a creepy person who had once made a cup of tea for a friendly chicken, was prepared for what Helen had in store today.

The sleet rained like gyrating koalas, making Alice sneezy.

As Alice stepped outside and Helen came closer, she could see the queasy smile on her face.

Helen gazed with the affection of 1241 greedy misty maggots. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want some more Facebook friends."

Alice looked back, even more sneezy and still fingering the solid teapot. "Helen, you must think I was born," she replied.

They looked at each other with puzzled feelings, like two anxious, adorable aardvarks singing at a very smart snow storm, which had R & B music playing in the background and two wild grandmothers knitting to the beat.

Alice regarded Helen's solid eyebrows and ugly arms. "I feel the same way!" revealed Alice with a delighted grin.

Helen looked barmy, her emotions blushing like a brief, boiled book.

Then Helen came inside for a nice cup of tea.

THE END

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi. It's us, the people who brought to you this tragic drama!!

Okay, no. We know it's trash.

Trash that makes you laugh at it's lameness.

Which is exactly our intent.

If you laughed, light up that star and vote!!!!

Love, TwoFriends

Thank You!!!