27.

Hi bubs! Omg omg omg this is such an exciting but also like surprising chapter I guess lol. The cast list is in it and I was even screaming when I wrote it so I'm excited for y'all to read it AHHH

(Also I forgot to include this in the theatre chapter thingy but keep in mind that people can be Ensemble and another role. It just means in big dance numbers they can be ensemble and then they can be their role in their scenes!)

Anyways, enjoyyyyyyyy!;)

The next few days are filled with nothing but worries, anxiety, and barely being able to focus in classes.

Knowing now that everyone who auditioned would get in, made me 10x more worried than I had expected to be. Especially because my dumbass decided to audition for Belle. Belle, the lead of the whole musical. Why? Revenge, that's why.

Although the revenge did feel nice in the moment, and the next few hours, once I realized what I had actually done, the amount of regret was a much higher ratio than satisfaction.

At the end of auditions, Mcgonagall gave each student a piece of paper. She explained that the cast would appear on the paper at 3p.m. that Saturday.

I was now holding that paper in my slightly shaky hands, my eyes glued onto it. It was about 2:50p.m., though I had been waiting for about an hour.

"Why so stressed about it?" Pansy asks as she walks over to her bed and grabs her coat.

I shrug slightly, though I knew exactly why I was.

"You should come to Hogsmeade with me, Daph, and Blaise. You can check the list when we get back." She suggests, her voice soft and gentle.

"You guys are going to Hogsmeade?" I ask, my lips parting in slight disbelief.

Pansy stares at me for a moment, seeming to wait for me to admit I was joking.

"Yeah.. we told you at breakfast," She says slowly, her brows furrowed slightly.

They probably had told me at breakfast, though I wasn't paying attention. Throughout the day I barely paid attention to my surroundings, including conversations. My thoughts were only of one thing, and still are; the cast list.

"Oh- right... sorry." I say softly, my gaze landing on my lap.

"Y/n," She sighs, placing her hand gently onto my shoulder.

I look up at her, to see her eyes filled with concern. I truly wasn't horrible at hiding things, though she could always see through me.

"I'm fine, I promise! Everyone's worried about the cast list." I reassure her, shrugging her hand off my shoulder.

"I'm not." She smiles weakly.

"Well, you don't care." I laugh, quirking an eyebrow at her.

"And you do?"

I pause for a moment, my small smile fading from my lips. Why did I seem to care so much? None of my friends did, that was obvious.

"I guess.. kind of," I answer, though my voice fades halfway through.

There's a moment of silence as Pansy smiles weakly at me, zipping her coat up before walking towards the door.

"Well once the list is out, you have to be fun again, got it?" She smiles, looking at me over her shoulder.

"Got it." I respond instantly, a grin growing upon my lips.

I stare at the door for a moment after she closes it, taking a deep breath in before checking the time. It was now 2:58p.m., which meant the list was about to be out.