Almost as Awesome as me. Hetalia ~Prussia x reader~

AN~Hello ^-^ for every part I make imma put a little fun fact at the top just for fun! Snakes don't have facial hair. The more you know. c:

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"Okay 5minute break everyone!" the teacher shouted. Class was so long and boring and didn't hold many peoples attentions. so he lets us have a 5min. break. As you called your friend over someone taped your head to get your attention l. "kseseese~ _____~" you turned around too see your stupid bully. Yep, Gilbert bullied you and Francis always trys to do sexual.things to you while Antonio trys to stop them. "what do you want Beavis and Butt- Head. And hello Antonio!" you said with a smile. "Hello chica! how are you today?" you and Antonio always talk like this. In fact you two were pretty good friends you told a of secrets to each other also. " I was in a really good befoe my eyes landed on Beavis and Butt- Head" "Vere vight here!!" yelled the annoyed albino. "derp" you said as you shot a glare at him. " mon amour that glare can kill someone and if you keep frowning like that your gonna ruin that pretty face of yours" said the Frenchman. "I'm not your amour!!!!! so stop undressing me with your eyes!!" "aww how did you know" "Okay class, times up! go back to your table groups!" 'damn them. I didn't even get to talk to (f/n)' you thought as you were looking for your pen.

~°~°~°~°~°Time skip ~°~°~°~°~°~°

It was after school and you were about to walk home with a bunch of your friends since all of you guys live simi-close by and like always, you were texting Antonio. "Hey ____, are you and Antonio dating or something? cause you two seem pretty close to each other." " WHAT! NO! were just good friends!!" you yelled shocked. "okay,okay. calm your tits!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Okay. so its pretty crappy. but i don't give a fuck :D so next part will come soon cause I'm bored and have nothing to do at 12:00Am.... so yeah. might as while work on the next part ;D