4. Tory Nichols

Life has been going really well and you have been happier than...basically ever. After your one acquaintance with Kyler, he hasn't bothered you since.

Karate has been going great, as well. You finally felt accepted, which now makes you much more confident in yourself.

But one thing has kind of scared you. Your sister's enemy...

Tory Nichols

You and Sam are both suprised that she hasn't tried to prey on you yet. Maybe she was just waiting for the right time to do so. For goodness sake, you didn't even know what she looked like.

Your sister's description of her was pretty vague. Not to mention Aisha refused to even mention her, because they were used to be friends before Aisha switched sides.

And now they hate eachother. And with Tory also being Miguel's ex, the group never really talked about her.

Moving on, it was another day at school. Friday to be exact. Friday's were always the best because the teachers were usually to lazy to plan anything.

Sam drove you and her to school as normal, and the first half of the day went well.

Until Spanish (or your preferred language) came around.

《Refresher, you have your language class with Sam and Robby》

You were all on your phones because your teacher was lazy and was eating a burrito.

Why a burrito? I really don't know😂

Anyways, a blonde haired girl with dark roots entered the classroom. "Oh um, yeah" Your teacher says as he shoves the rest of the burrito into his face.

"We have a new student that is transferring into this class. Please welcome Tory Nichols."

Sam tensed. 'Like thee Tory Nichols' You thought to yourself. You were honestly a bit scared, with the information about what she did to your sister.

"You can go sit next to um...Y/N LaRusso" Your teacher said.

Oh yay!! Your sister's mortal enemy sitting next to you pfffff what could possibly go wrong?

Tory comes and sits next to you. "LaRusso, huh?" She says as everybody returns to their phones. Well, Robby and Sam were watching you and Tory from the side of their eyes.

"Yeah, got a problem with that?" You ask. "Watch your mouth b!tch. If I can beat your sister, I'm sure I can get past you just fine." She says. "I wouldn't be so sure" You say just as the bell rings. You leave the classroom and Tory is shocked that you talked back to her.

Robby and Sam followed. "What did she say?" Robby asked. "Basically threatened me, but I'm fine. I can handle myself" You put your hands up in defense and turn to face Robby and Sam. "Let me guess, you gave her a good old Y/N LaRusso bada$s response?" Sam asks with a smirk on her face. "You bet" You laugh. "You been giving those out a lot lately." Sam laughs.

"Good job, but just be careful. Tory is not somebody to be messed with" Robby explains. "I'll watch my back" You say.

The rest of the day and night was a blur. You and Sam basically ate a ton of snacks and fell asleep while watching Criminal Minds.

You were actually starting to enjoy Sam's presence. But the only issue was Tory. Who knows what she is planning next? But I guess we have to wait and see....

AUTHORS NOTE: I really enjoyed writing this. I hope you enjoyed part four of Unlocked, and this is the last part for tonight. I plan to post more tomorrow.

Thank you all
-Lane🤍