Junk Draw

Rummaging through my forgotten draws, I could not belive the junk I found. Among many misclaneous items including an abandoned sock, three long forgotten action figures, and a how to booklet on making a raft, I found my old dusty diary.  I opened it, and found pages ripped from the binding, once displaying neverending stories. I read the corner remaining in the book: ' We buried it there. I will probably forget it but I cannot say when.' Wow. I really do know myself. I sure have forgotten, but I wish i could read the scraps of the diary missing. My mission is set. I have to find those scraps, and I know my first destination. In the back of this book I found that I had taken my diary with me to the fairground, which is a  seriously unruly prediction.  It shut down 5 years ago, though it still remains there uninhabited, dusty and worn down. To get there is simple. All I have to do is follow down our road until I come across a glossy green feild, cut through the bushes down the end and i am in. Only one thing is stopping me from beginning my adventure. My mother. She wont let me wander down the streets, meandering the corners, with not so much as a word to be said before I leave. So that is exactly what I am going to do. I craftily slip out of the door. I bend over so I am not visible through the window. My footprints are so sound it is almost as if my body is gliding through the air on it's own. Its so quiet its almost magical. I know I will be in for an earfull when I get back, but I will think of how to cover it on the way. For now, my mind is set on getting up the road. I just took a tumble to the ground. Mum just began dusting the window, and because I am laying on the concrete floor I am invisible to her veiw. I guess I should consider it lucky, but a man on a bike has just passed me, and gave me a look as if I had intruded into the bathroom while he was still using it. I dont have any injuries exept various grazes on my legs, so I can crawl on my knees up the road as mum dosent seem to feel the need to budge. This is going to be awkward but I am tough and I am going to manage it. Hopefully. 

2:30

Still escaping the road

I keep looking back, trying not stare at the fully dusted window. My legs are stiff and my elbows feel burnt. I am finally out of my mother's veiw but if I am caught by my neighbours the consequences will be worse .....

Part two comming soon :D