Part 1

After 5th year and just pretend Sirius didn't die ;)

Harry's POV
Uncle Vernon unlocked the many locks on Harry's door then yelled, "Freak get out of bed you lazy brat and make us breakfast then start your chores!"

Harry had been awake all night because he couldn't deal with the nightmares anymore so he just stayed up all night to avoid them. 'I'm not the lazy one you are go make breakfast yourselves you lazy walrus' Harry thought but he would never dare say that to Uncle Vernon or he would get the beating of his lifetime. "Yes sir" Harry looked down as his clothes, if you could call them that they barely passed as rags. He sighed and pulled the shirt over his head. As he looked at a black trimmed mirror that was hanging on the wall he could see the many scars and words that littered Harry's purple and blue skin. Harry's ribs could also be seen and Harry winced and looked away couldn't bear to look at himself, he disgusted himself. Harry went to his wardrobe and pulled out another one of dudleys old shirts it was still bad but not as bad as the shirt he was previously wearing that was covered in dry blood.

Harry pulled the shirt over his head and began to head downstairs to begin his horrible day. Little did Harry know that he was very lucky because the second he left the room the mirror was activated.

Sirius POV
After we turned the mirror on we could see Harry's room but there was no Harry in sight.

"The spoilt brat is probably getting his beauty sleep, so arrogant just like his father," snape spat.

"Shut up James was not arrogant, he was the bravest man I knew and Harry is not a spoilt brat!" I yelled.

"Bloody hell do you two ever stop arguing it doesn't even look like he's in bed," Ron said. The order was checking on Harry's well-being but they had to wait till Harry entered the room. The order began to play the waiting game and wait until Harry came back to his room. After about 20 minutes they began to hear yelling from the other side of the mirror. Everyone began to look at the mirror with wrapped attention. Suddenly light began filling the room as the door was slammed open and something was thrown inside.

"You worthless boy you ruined our morning we're going out to a theme part don't steal any food or you'll regret it and all your chores better be done or else." Vernon spat then slammed the door shut. Everyone was pale and asking themselves the same question 'who was Vernon talking to?' Their thoughts were drowned out with a door slamming and a car starting then driving away. The thing that was on the floor curled up into a ball in itself then began to quietly sob but the whole room could hear it. The figure began to get up but when he figure was halfway up the ground they let out a moan of pain. The figure then looked up and if possible everyone in the room turned more pale. Looking with a painful look on his face was a boy with emerald green eyes and round glasses but with a face covered in blood and bruises and this boy was none other than Harry Potter.

After many painful minutes of his effort to stand Harry stood and began to make his way to his desk and pulled out a packet of bandages. Harry began to pull at his shirt but had some trouble because the blood was beginning to dry after he successfully pulled the shirt off he walked towards the mirror that hung on the wall. He closed his eyes and forced himself to look away from his dreadful body drenched in blood. Everyone in the room had silent tears in their eyes how could Harry be so happy all the time everyone's thoughts were dry no one could do anything but stare at the scene before them.

Third person POV
Harry Potter covered in blood and scars. Harry sighed and looked back to the mirror, he used the shirt that he was previously wearing and began to soak up the blood before he put the bandages. After soaking up most of the blood he began to wrap the bandages around his body. He looked at himself again in the mirror then he began to clean his face. After that he slipped an old shirt over his head then made his way to the loose floorboard.

He lifted it up then pulled out a small vial and made his way back to the mirror. He sighed then said to hedwig, "all I did was burn the bacon." Hedwig let out a sad hoot. Everyone was shocked at the reaction to burnt bacon that no one wanted to see what happened if Harry did something worse. "I'm gonna get murdered if snape found out I took this pain reliever but had I not taken it I probably wouldn't survive this summer," Harry let out a dry laugh then downed the potion. Snape didn't care about the potion he filled with guilt knowing he judged the young Potter to soon by assuming he was just like his father and picking on him, he should have realized since he came from an abusive household. Now that he thought about it harry was smaller then the rest of the kids his age and he flinched at loud noises. Looking back on it he should have realized sooner. Harry's body immediately softened and his shoulders became less tense.

Harry looked out the window then towards his wall where his chore list was hung then said, "I've got some time how bout a quick song hedwig." Hedwig let out a hoot knowing this would cheer Harry up. Harry went to the broken floorboard and pulled out a miniature drum set he pushed a button and it became life sized. Hedwig let out an excited hoot and began flapping her wings. "Ok Hedwig I'll let you out but only for the song sorry girl can't risk you getting hurt I won't be able to live with myself," Harry said then opened the cage door and Hedwig flew around the room and landed on Harry's dresser that was besides the mirror. "Ok you ready girl" Hedwig let out a happy hoot. Harry sat down behind the drum set and began to sing the song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Play the song at this point btw some words I changed (changed words are underlined)

My family always said I was the bad child
Throwing me away into the cub~ard
All my life been putting on a fake smile
Sitting on my own, feel like I'm exiled
Feeling like I always do the wrong things
Telling all their friends that I'm the bad kid
Now I'm on my own, I lost my magic
Dealing with your bullshit, now I'm over it
And they took a part of me
Left me with the memories, oh
They were never my family
I was just left at their do~o~or
none of this would have happened at all, all, all
I guess I'm always gonna be the bad child
I guess I'm always gonna be the mad child
'Cause you will never understand my weird mind
My weird mind
And to every single person here that doubts me
Telling me that they could live without me
'Cause they will never understand my weird mind
My weird mind
I've never really been the one to reach out
Acting like my life was squeaky clean now
Like everything I do is just a let down
Feeling like I always do the wrong things
Telling all their friends that I'm the bad kid
Now I'm on my own, I lost my magic
Dealing with your bullshit, now I'm over it
And they took a part of me
Left me with the memories, oh
They were never my family
I was just left at their do~o~or
Like none of this happened at all, all, all
I guess I'm always gonna be the bad child
I guess I'm always gonna be the mad child
'Cause you will never understand my weird mind
My weird mind
And to every single person here that doubts me
Telling me that they could live without me
'Cause they will never understand my weird mind
My weird mind
They say I've lost my mind
They say I'll never find it
I think they're kind of right
In fact I kind of like it
They say I've lost my mind
They say I'll never find it
I think they're kind of right
I guess I'm always gonna be the bad child
I guess I'm always gonna be the mad child
'Cause you will never understand my weird mind
My weird mind
And to every single person here that doubts me
Telling me that they could live without me
'Cause they will never understand my weird mind
My weird mind (oh)
My family always said I was the bad child

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry's POV
"Ok girl let's put you back in your cage I got to finish my chores before the Dursley's come home. Little did Harry know he would never go back to the Dursley's again.

I hope people like the story I know I wanted to read about something similar to this but unfortunately I couldn't find any stories similar so why not make my own I will try to update as soon as possible if you have any story suggestions let me know as I have no life and plenty of free time besides school. I was thinking of doing a story of mcgonagall in her cat form checking on Harry but gets injured so Harry cares for her but when the Dursley's find out he gets hurt and runs away then mcgonagall takes him to get help :)