Villainess Maker

Title: Villainess Maker / 악녀 메이커

Genre: Comedy, Drama, Isekai, Fantasy, Romance

Author: Seol Isu

Status: Ongoing

Synopsis:

I have transmigrated into a romance fantasy novel I wrote 10 years ago. On top of that, I reincarnated into the villainess, Ayla, who attempted to curse the female lead and got herself killed by the male lead for it. Then, it should be fine as long as I don't become a villainess, right?

"I'll live this life playing around like a jobless millionaire!"

However, before long, the days began repeating itself because I wasn't acting like the original villainess, Ayla.

"Please stop this loop...."
"The solution is simple. Become a true villainess."
"A true villainess?"
"Wealth, power, glory, men- you can have everything. If you wanted, I would gladly steal the crown for you and place it on your head."

The seemingly dangerous, mysterious and demon-like man, whispered those sweet, tempting words in my ears with a gentle voice.

"So, what's your answer?"

Can Ayla really become a true villainess in order to stop the time loop? The start of enticing lessons by a devil to become a true 'villainess', "Villainess Maker."

This  kinda like Groundhog's Day because everything repeats when she doesn't adhere to her role as a villainess and the ML is the only other person who notices the loops and becomes very irritated so he comes to find the FL, reaalllly like the art...

This  kinda like Groundhog's Day because everything repeats when she doesn't adhere to her role as a villainess and the ML is the only other person who notices the loops and becomes very irritated so he comes to find the FL, reaalllly like the art style and Kilian is so handsome with his tattoos <3

Isekai, Rebirth, Reincarnation, Transmigration, and Villainess RecommendationsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara