Day Seven. "Still..."

Sensual scents that increase desire – that was the smell when he woke up.

Neal Gordon was a bit confused, but the aura made him relaxed. He was familiar of it. He called it the miracle musk; his magical cologne that ensnared the woman of his dreams – his wife, Isabel. It was the right fragrance that can put her in the mood. Licorice, cucumber and powdered rose petals – these three will surely make her juices flowing.

He was laid comfortably and half naked in a soft warm bed of haystack. A tightly woven mattress covered it and a single long pillow made of feathers propped his head up. There was a soft orange glow in the room that came from the fire place at the far end corner.

The light gave just sufficient radiance to let him see the woman lying beside him. The soft curls of her long red hair slightly tickled his neck. It smelled cloves and lavender and partly covered her face. She had rested her head on his arm.

Neal gently brushed her locks with his fingers towards the side to expose her beautiful face. She shifted and raised her head up to him and softly said, “Hello, handsome…” Her breath was like peppermint. His heart pounded faster as butterflies fluttered in his stomach. Her smile always made him feel that way. 

She moved her chin up and partly opened her lips to gesture him to kiss her. He responded and moved his face closer to hers. Her soft lips touched his and he melted as their tongues danced. His manhood grew and hardened when she took his left hand; guided it in stroking her body and placed them on top of her breasts. He cupped one of those and felt her nipple reacted to his fondling. 

The woman freed herself from their kiss and mounted him. He can feel the wetness between her thighs as she slowly rubbed hers in his exposed belly. She held him in his wrists and spread his arms as she curved her body down and slowly pecked him again.

Gordon quickly but gently turned her over and pinned her with his masculine body. His yearning increased as she giggled teasingly. She bit her lips when he gently caressed and spread her legs apart. His kisses trailed down from her neck to her breasts and to their desired destination.

His tongue brushed the delicate shell of her ear. He blew a light breath over the moist spot; she shivered and moaned. She lifted her hips, gently pulled his messed hair and signaled him to move up. It’s time and she’s ready to receive him. He compelled and crawled up… pointed his member to her wet entrance as he lovingly gazed her in the eyes…. Then, he stopped.

“Noooo!!!” He hissed between his teeth. Gordon closed his eyes and continued to scream. “You’re not her! You’re not real! None of these are real!”

The room faded when he opened his eyes again and the woman turned into a hideous being. He tried to grab her, but he can’t. The shackles prevented him from reaching.

“Sooner or later you will succumb to my will.” The horrid creature moved closer to him, tweaked his ears and whispered, “I will break you and you will serve me!” Its breath was foul and its gaze was death.

Gordon was positioned kneeling down between two stone posts where he was securely tied. The cold floor seeped through his bones and every inch of his body screamed of pain. The wolves of hell made sure of that.

I cannot give in – he told himself, for he knew that giving in would mean the end. “If you can hear me, please help me…” He uttered before passing out again.