nomin

requested.

jeno came home once again exhausted. his job was kicking his ass and he hasn't had a decent amount of sleep in almost 2 weeks.

jaemin smiled once he saw his smaller boyfriend open the door and walk in. his smile turned into a frown once he saw how tired jeno looked.

"nono...hey baby are you okay?" he questioned. jeno shook his head wiping the tears that threaten to fall. jaemin immediately acted and walked up to the older hugging him. jeno melted into the hug letting out soft cries.

"tired nana...nono tired" jaemin sighed. he knew it was bad when jeno spoke in third person. "does my nono want me to make him a warm bath hm?" jaemin asked rubbing his back.

jeno nodded. "please?" jaemin smiled. "okay baby,while i make your bath i want you to get undressed and pick out some pajamas" jeno nodded his head slowly walking to their bedroom.

jeno was now undressed and had a rob in sitting on the sink waiting for jaemin. he picked out some shorts and a big shirt,underwear and cute yellow socks.

"okay nono,bath is done." jaemin said picking the older up setting him in the tub. jeno sighed and smiled. "while you bath im going to make you some food okay baby?" "okay nana. nono loves you!" jaemin smiled and leaned down and kissed his forehead. "i love you too"

jeno was in the bath for about 30 minutes and was done and getting dressed. his body was still sore from all the standing and walking around he had to do at his job. he lazily walked downstairs to be met with a happy jaemin.

"hey pup,i just got done cooking! take a seat" jeno smiled and nodded. jaemin sat down his plate sitting across from jeno with his plate. "tastes good" jaemin chucked. "thanks baby"

they had just finished eating and jeno was getting up to wash the dishes. "ah ah ahhh. nope. you my love need to sit down and relax i will do the dishes" jeno pouted. "but nana-" "no buts" jeno huffed and sat down on the couch waiting for jaemin.

"alrighty baby,let's go upstairs and cuddle" jaemin said but smiled when he saw jeno sleeping. "cute" he picked jeno up carefully walking to their room. he gently lied jeno onto the bed covering him up.

"n-nana...cuddles" jeno whined eyes still closed. "i will baby,just give me a second" jeno nodded. jaemin kissed his forehead and walked into their bathroom pulling out his phone. he had a special day planed for jeno tomorrow and wanted to make sure everything was set.

"okay good" everything was in place. he walked back to jeno laying behind him,spooning the smaller man. "you work so hard baby,and im so proud of you~ but you deserve a break my love so i intend to give you one" jaemin whispered though jeno was deep asleep.