Chapter 1

It was a lovely day you went to the park after a few minutes you decide to go to the library. When you get there you see that they need a helper. You rush inside the shop, near the left end of the shop there is the cheek out desk you make your way there. "Hello how can i help you. " The woman in the desk ask you. "Mm yes I'm here for the job. " You said.The woman looked at you with a smile and said," Sure honey just tell me how old you are."You smile happily and answer. "I'm y/age." "Ok honey then you may work with us,since you enjoy the library so much this will be the perfect job for you. " You thank the woman and left the shop. As you were walking back home you noticed a shop you haven't seen in a while,you walk by it as you get a little closer you see through one of the windows, the shop is full of coffins you then also noticed a man with silver waist long hair and all dress in black. The man in the shop looks your way, well you can't tell if his looking at you or nat due to his really long bangs, he starts walking to the window you start to run as you do so the man steeps out of his shop. That was the firs time of many you would see this man who will soon be the one and only for you.
A/N
Hey guys soooo you know i have a book in here already this will be my second book and as you can tell by the name its a love story between you and the undertaker and i read lots of this kinda of stories but never have i seen one with the title of fifty shades so i did this one hope you like it and don't forget to cheek my other book call "misery" well enjoy heheh sorry for any mistakes i can make