Shinee_world

Authors note :

Hello shawol world 🌎 , are you guys excited about the shinee's new album.

So let me give a small introduction about me , I am an international fan . I started my writing interest recently. And one of my work was "from coffee to chai ☕️ " in which I have used the small information from what we read and seen  in media and it was the best thing I have done so far.

So I thought it why not I start one for shinee.

I would also like to point out why this  fanfic will be interesting
1. We love shinee for other singing and we love them more from the stories they share and how they are with each other in front of camera.
2. How about adding our imagination to that , doesn't that sound interesting.

Special part is I am not the only one who will be carrying this fanfic alone you can also be a part of it .

As shinee has been debuted more than 10+ years I am sure everyone wouldn't not been remembering exactly and due to language barrier we can't be sure we know all .

So you can share your thoughts or the things you know about shinee in my comment section or you can message me in wattpad and also in Instagram @untaken_message.

So yeah all join together and make a memorable fanfic.

So for the start I would like to begin before 2008 , like how they joined the SM entertainment and how they debuted in 2008.

Are you guys ready ???? I am waiting for your replies.