Ch.2 (Kirishima's pov)

Today was a rather sunny day. Perfect for hero training... except for the fact that most of the teachers were gone. They all suddenly left in the middle of class murmuring about an "illegal lab" or something of the sort. Even Mr. Aizawa, who never leaves his sleeping bag, left with everyone else.

"Ah damn it all!" Bakugou grumbled from across the room, "I didn't come to UA to lounge around like some newborn puppy."

"It's a good time to study for some of our academic classes!" Momo suggested.

"Yes, yes! Let's work as hard as we can while our trusted teachers are away! We will not fail them!" Iida chopped the air with his hands as if cutting invisible carrots.

Midoriya mumbled quietly from his desk, "y'know, we could always follow the teachers. We might be missing out on something big. Maybe there's a villain on the loose!"

Count on Midoriya to put ideas into people's heads. But honestly, his idea wasn't sounding too terrible right now. It's certainly bound to be better than being caged up in a classroom all day. We're heroes after all, not hermits!

"WHAT DID'YA SAY YA DAMN NERD?" Bakugou roared, his hands creating tiny fireworks.

Midoriya flinched and covered his face with his notebook.

"Bakubro," I pleaded, "Please don't blow up this classroom!"

Bakugou glared daggers at me. But to my relief, he calmed down a little. I sunk into my chair and fiddled with a pencil. What a boring day. I longingly gazed out of the classroom window. Through the glass, I could see the hallway. It was unusually empty, and lacked the chatter of passing students.

"Hello students of UA! As you most likely have noticed, your teachers are not present today. The remaining staff have decided to end today's classes. All are free to return to your dorms! Have a nice rest of the day! Plusssss Ultra!" Principal Nezu's voice cut off from the speakers. The whole class, without hesitation, leaped out of their chairs and sprinted to the door. Out at last!

A cool breeze whistled through the trees. The warm sun enveloped us like a toasty blanket as we walked towards the dorms. The fresh air felt great in our lungs. Even Todoroki, who was usually expressionless, had a loose smile on his face. Bakugou was as angry as always. But even he added a little extra bounce in his strides. Midoriya seemed like he was searching for something. His eyes darted from the trees, to the ground, then to the sky. He grinned when he saw a piece of white fabric on a nearby bush.

"First clue, located." Midoriya beamed.

Author's Corner

Hey! Sorry this chapter is kinda short and uneventful. There will be much more to look forward to in future chapters! I finally finished the cover of this story! It took like three hours and 5 boxes of snacks. I will publish ch.3 hopefully next week! Gbye!

Btw, I forgot to mention this, but in this universe All Might still has his powers. I think I added this in the author's note though.