Chapter 25

Alina folded her arms over and tried relaxing her shoulders but instead tensing up her forearms. She sighed and dropped her arms to the side, a glare bounced off her leather jacket.

Kicking at the ground, she silently waited for the blonde to show. She clicked her tongue in impatience.

Rosalie strutted down the stairs and across the room towards her girlfriend. Alina's word were caught in her in her mouth and she swallowed thickly.

"Rosalie." Alina purred. "Took you long enough."

"Well, I gotta dress good for my lady." Rosalie stroked a finger across Alina's jaw who's eyes fluttered closed.

Alina's jaw clenched and her breath hitched in her chest. She licked her lips and then rubbed the back of her neck feverishly.

"You'd look amazing in anything." Alina stated.

They fell in step together and stopped next to Alina's black jeep that gleamed in the light. Alina opened the door for Rosalie and helped her into the car even though there was no need.

Alina sped round and quickly started the car. She reversed back and started driving to her old apartment.

...

"Soooo..." Rosalie dragged out. Alina glanced over, her hands holding the steering wheel and scrunched her eyebrows before smiling. "How long were you spying on us?"

Alina coughed and raised her eyebrows, her mouth opened then shut in a firm line. "I wouldn't call it spying."

"Well. What would you call it then?" Rosalie turned away from the window to face the brunette, amusement evident in her face.

"Looking out for you all." Alina smirked

"Stop smirking."

"Why you don't like it?" Alina's accent slipped out again. She cursed under her breath but continued smirking. "Cause I'm sure to differ."

"It's 'I beg to differ'." Rosalie corrected. "And yes obviously I like it, I just like your smile more."

"Of course, luv. Whatever you say." Alina breathed, Rosalie shuddered and Alina bit her lip to stop a snarky remark.

Alina shifted the steering wheel to the side and turned into a parking spot with two small buildings towering over over them.

...

Rosalie fiddled with her fingers as Alina fished the keys out of her pocket. Rosalie heard Alina mutter a few curse words in an odd language before grabbing the keys and opening the door.

It was oddly clean and nicely furnished, it wasn't clamped up with decoration, it was quite minimal. Alina dropped the keys in the bowl by the door.

Alina pushed open the door of her bedroom and began putting her clothes in trash bags. She threw each bag out of the door when she was done.

Rosalie just stood to the side watching her girlfriend clutter about and focus on doing her own thing. Alina glanced back at Rosalie kicking the floor and smiled gently.

"Rosalie. Come help me." Alina beckoned her girlfriend towards her.

They finished putting all of Alina's clothes and were now looking at the pile of trash bags. Rosalie walked out into the living room followed by Alina.