Aris (3)

"Hands in the air! All of you," I said pointing on gun at intruders with Sonya and Harreit at either side off you

"You too over here!" Demanned Harreit pointing at two boys crouching down.

"Slowly!" Shouted Soyna as they all approuched us slowly, hands up slightly.

I scanned the group when my eyes stopped at a boy I knew and the girls seemed to notice as well.

"Aris!"I cried pulling my face covering down and flinging my arms around his neck as he threw his arms around me too.

"Damn she's hot. Think Aris will interduce us?" Said one of the boys as I placed my hands on his face and kissed him.

"Sorry she's taken," said Aris kissing me  on the cheek before hugging Soyna and Harreit.

"Aris your lucky we didn't shoot your dumbass!" Said Soyna hugging him.

Aris stood back putting his arm around my shoulder as I lay my head on his.

"If you died i would've killed you," I said slapping on his chest lightly.

"What's happening?" Asked an asian boy there.

"They were in the maze with me," explained Aris with a smile on his face looking at us as Harriet called off the attack.

"And I'm asumming that one's your girlfriend," the same boy said pointing at you.

"That one has a name," I said stepping to him as Aris grabbed my arm pulling me back.

"Yes. This is my girlfriend, Y/n," said Aris pulling me back putting his arm back around me.

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 : 𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 😭😭😭✋