"ILY"

geages POV

I wake up with y/n in my arms, I kiss her softly on the lips and she wakes up

G-good morning beautiful

y/n-good morning handsome

we share a long kiss and I was so glad that she was in my arms and mine...

y/n-I wish I could be with you forever

G-we will

y/n-I have to fly back tomorrow...

I frown and hug her saying

G-well Evan If we are miles away I will always love you more than anything

y/n-I will call you every day, and send you all the love that I can give virtually to you  

y/n POV

y/n-I will call you every day, and send you all the love that I can give virtually to you  

I kiss him as he gets on top of me and kisses me and I kiss back this lasts for about twenty minutes of him on top of me until we get our showers and dress into our clothes for the day and check out of the hotel being surrounded by people while getting into our car. 

G-these fans are crazy

y/n-tell me about it

G-lets get out of here before we run one of them over

y/n-hehe yeah

geages POV

I start driving on the highway back to the house and I played a soft song for y/n while driving (love song of your choice) home. as we get home I ask y/n If I could take her somewhere.

G-may I take you somewhere before you leave?

y/n-sure 

G-okay just follow me

I take her outside and walk her to the trail of my house and it leads out to a beautiful landscape full of flowers and green grass, I pick a flower and put it behind her ear, she smiles at me. and we continue to walk out in the field about what we wanna do with our lives. 

y/n I wanna keep writing songs with the one I truly love

G-and whos that?

y/n-you duh

G-of course I knew that...

y/n-well what do you wanna do?

G-I want you to be in my arms forever

I pull her in and hug her as we watch the sun go down in front of us. We walk home and fall asleep waiting for the day to come...

y/n POV I wake up in the morning with the sad feeling crossing over me that I was going to be leaving geage today...flying home. I get up and he had made me pancakes for the last meal I had with him.

y/n-I'm gonna miss you...

G-not as much as I will

I smile at him as I leave the room to get my bags packed, after I'm done we hop in the car to drive to the airport. when we arrived and it was time to leave I could tell that people had their cameras out.

y/n-I'm gonna miss you

G-me too

y/n-ill see you again someday

G-ily

Geages POV

G-ily

I pull her in and kiss her right in front of the crowd that was watching us, they all awed. I watched y/n go up the escalator and go out of sight, I was going to miss her more than ever...

thanks for reading! I hope you have an amazing day/night and I'll do more later...bye! 

512 words :)