Don't mind me just yearning for physical affection

Everything feels soft.

A pair of arms around your waist from behind.

A hand combs through your hair.

Soft kisses press into the back of your neck and the top of your nose.

The feeling of both your lovers doing nothing but giving you their undivided attention.

It feels warm, fuzzy.

You've never been loved like this, worshipped like this.

It feels intoxicating.

You're in pure bliss as one of them whispers nothing but praise into your ear and the other peppers kisses all over your face.

Hands running all over your body as they both take everything in.

Maybe it's so warm because of the blanket, you vaguely think.

The thought stolen quickly away as you are pulled in for a kiss, a soft and quick one.

Each small movement affects you, every one meaning 'I love you' in a different way.

They move away back from you, admiring your blush.

Pet names come out their mouths, each one making you hide your face in a pillow.

Behind you came a little giggle.

Soon your other lover joined in, making it their goal to make you blush as much as possible.

The arms around your waist squeezed a bit, pulling you closer to your lover.

You had let out a little squeak at that, all three of you start giggling.

Behind you, you feel one last kiss pressed into your neck, your lover now breathing on your neck, each puff of hot air blowing the hair there.

In front of you your other lover gets close you you both, you put your head into the crook of their neck as they kiss you on the forehead.

Arms around your waist, a hand in your hair, and sandwiched between the people you love the most in the world, sleep finally comes over you.

It's wonderful, falling asleep in that position, feeling so safe. You never want it to end.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll take a request if it inspires me enough.