Part 24: The End

*6 Months Later*

Y/N POV

"Honey, I'm going to the grocery store." I speak softly to Ethan. He's editing right now in his recording room. We bought a cute apartment and moved in together. We even got the cutest Australian Cattle dog named Spencer.

"Okay. Be safe, I love you."

"I love you too." I walk to the front door and give Spencer a bunch of head scratches. I leave our apartment and hop into my car.

After I woke up and everything settled down, I started doing YouTube more often, and I even stream on Twitch. I have around 2.5 million subscribers on YouTube and average 200k viewers on Twitch.

I play a lot of Among Us with the crew. They also play Raft and Rust with me. If it wasn't for them, I would be nowhere in the virtual world. I wouldn't have even started a channel!

I grab all of the groceries, along with some extra snacks and head back home in my Jeep Wrangler. (Or whatever car you want)

I get back to the apartment and put away all of the food. I still get a little uneasy around so much of it, but I've gotten a lot better. I started talking to someone, and they helped me to realize that beautiful is whatever you want it to be. There is beauty in everything.

I hum along softly to "Yellow" by Coldplay. "Yeah, this is going to be our wedding song."

I turn around quickly to face Ethan. "Oh, is it?" I say with a soft smile.

He just nods his head, his eyes sparkling. He closes the distance between us and gives me a sweet kiss. It doesn't last long, but its meaningful. It's full of emotions, promises, and love.

We pull apart and both have a stupid smile on our faces. Sure, life wasn't perfect, but it was pretty damn good.

*1 Month Later*

I laugh. "Eef, where are you taking me?" He had tied a blindfold around my eyes before we left the house. Right now, he's helping me out of the car.

"You'll find out soon enough." I can hear the smile in his voice. He also sounds nervous, but in an excited way... if that's possible.

I trip over something on the ground, but don't fall over thanks to Ethan. Before I know it, the blindfold is taken off my eyes.

Light fills my vision along with a lake that I'm familiar with. It's where we shared our first kiss. I smile and hug him. He returns the hug, and we walk down to the edge of the lake.

"Y/N, we've been through a lot together. And through it all, the up's and down's, I have learned one thing. You are what keeps me sane, grounded, alive. I can't imagine a life without you." He gets down onto one knee. "Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

My eyes fill with happy tears. "Oh my God. Yes! A thousand times, yes." He slips the ring onto my finger and kisses me.

Things couldn't get better right now.

*A day later*

"Mark is throwing a party tonight. Do you think we should tell them there?" Eef asks me with a small smile.

"I think that's a great idea, hun." I continue to make us lunch. I'm making dino nuggets and fries in the air fryer because why not? They remind me of my childhood where we didn't have a care in the world.

*At the party*

Ethan and I walk in with Spencer. We separate for a bit, and I walk over to Amy. "Amy, hi!"

She turns around and hugs me. "Y/N. I know we talked a week ago, but it feels like forever. How is everything?"

A blush creeps up my face, but the lights are low, so she doesn't notice. "Oh, its been great."

She smiles before her eyes wander. Eventually, my ring catches the light, and Amy notices. She audibly gasps. "What?" She yells.

Now, everyone is looking at us. "Amy! You caught everyone's attention." I whisper yell, playfully.

Ethan walks over. "Well, I guess now is as good a time as any." The music is turned down by Tyler. Ethan takes my hand. "We're engaged!" He yells with a smile on his face.

Everyone claps and woops. Ethan and I just smile and look at each other. He leans down and gives me a small kiss.

Amy looks at Mark. "Why don't you kiss me with love like that?" She jokes, and Mark laughs.

*10 Months Later*

I watch as Amy and Singe walk down the aisle as my bridesmaids. Amanda gives me a wink while she starts to walk down the aisle as my maid of honor.

Nervousness rolls off my body in waves as my time to walk comes up. My dad wraps him arm around mine and smiles down at me. "Are you ready?" He asks me with a smile.

I just nod my head, worried that if I talk my voice will waver. We start our slow walk down the aisle.

All of my friends are smiling at me in my dress, but all I'm looking at is Ethan. He looks so handsome in his suit. Anyone could see the tears shining in his eyes when he looks at me. I wanted to run up and kiss him right then and there, but I should wait until the proper time.

My dad hands me off to Ethan, and I couldn't hold back a couple stray tears. I hand my bouquet to Amanda and the ceremony starts.

(Uh... I don't know how to write a wedding)

"You may now kiss the bride." The pastor smiles as we lean in. Our lips connect and sparks fly once again. It's as if we are the only two people on the Earth. We separate, and everyone is clapping. We walk down the aisle, hand in hand.

I can tell that from here on out, everything is going to be okay. Life can throw crazy curveballs. Every now and then, you strike out. But, there is always a chance of you hitting an amazing homerun...

And that is how I got here. I hit a homerun with Ethan, and I would never change that for anything.

The End

______________________________________

A/N: Thank you to everyone for reading this book! 6.95k reads is absolutely crazy! I love all of you!

I am in the works of another fanfic! So stay tuned if you would want to read them :)