My Mistake part 28

Jughead's POV:
V-"You!" *shouts*
Veronica pointed at me and started rushing over to me
V-"You think you can knock up my best friend, leave town, not answer her for 4 months, show up out of the blue and leave her sitting there sobbing when she tells you she's pregnant!"
She shouted them slapped me across the face
V-"Who the hell does that! Especially to the mother of your children!"
My Dad got up out of his seat and looked at me
F-"Boi! You got some explaining to do?!"
J-"I-"
I slowly got up from my seat before my Dad pushed me back down
F-"Sit your ass down!"
He put his head in his hands while Veronica stood there glaring at me with her arms crossed until her phone rang and she stepped aside to answer it then she came back
V-"Listen to me Jughead... Betty's has been through a lot these past few months she's been working non stop, she's hormonal, she's tired, she's living with Polly and the twins they just got a new house... Polly and I have been taking care of her for the months you have not been there we get her her favorite cravings, we tie her shoes, we hold her while she cries, we held her hair back while she threw up, we deal with her mood swings all day, we even tuck her in when she falls asleep on the couch... but now it's your turn and if you don't want to take responsibility then I will beat you to death"
She gave me a last glare before walking out and I just glanced at my Dad who still had his head in his hands
J-"Dad-"
F-"Come up stairs, now"
He got up and I followed behind him with my head down but as soon as he closed the door he started shouting at me
F-"How could you let this happen?! And is it true did you just leave her there?!"
I just sat there and nodded my head while looking at the ground
F-"Jesus Christ Jug!"
J-"Ok look do you think I meant for any of this to happen?! I didn't think I'd come back and find out I was gonna be a father of twins!"
F-"Hey you better watch your tone boi"
J-"Look Dad I'm really sorry-"
F-"Why the hell are you apologizing to me, Betty's the one you should be apologizing to"
J-"Yeah I know"
F-"Are you gonna be there for her and the babies?"
J-"Yes, I love her"
F-"Well then I'm proud of you for stepping up"
He gave me a hug but all of a sudden my phone started to ring and it was Betty...

Betty's POV:
When I got home I stayed in the twins nursery and sobbed I couldn't hold it back anymore, since Polly wasn't home and the twins were at daycare I had the house to my self so I just stayed in the twins nursery the whole time until I finally calmed down and started folding clothes when I got a very painful cramp in my stomach, I clutched my stomach and let out a painful scream.
B-"Ahhhhh!"
I got my phone and tried calling everyone Veronica, Polly, Cheryl, Toni, Mom, Kevin everyone but they all sent me to voicemail so I only had once choice Jughead...
~Oh the phone~
J-"Betty-"
B-"Jug" *cries*
J-"Betty what's wrong?"
B-"M-My stomach r-really hurts- ahhhhh!"
J-"I'm coming to get you where are you?"
B-"I-I'll send you my address, j-just please get here fast I can't lose my babies" *cries*
J-"Ok I'm coming now"
I then hung up and let out another painful scream, I can't lose my babies.

Jughead's POV:
When I heard Betty's painful scream it broke me I never liked to see her in pain and Betty was strong and didn't show she was in pain a lot so I knew that when she called me she really was hurting... what if something happens to our babies what if something happens to her... I couldn't let that happen.
F-"You alright?"
J-"Betty is in a lot of pain I-I need to go help her"
F-"Here take my truck"
He threw me his keys and I nodded before running out to his truck and driving to the address she sent me.
When I pulled up to the house I just ran right in and yelled to Betty.

Betty's POV:
J-"Betty?!"
B-"Jug u-upstairs" *cries*
I heard him running up stairs before he looked around then his eyes landed back on me and he came on his knee's next to me
J-"Can you walk?"
I just shook my head with more tears steaming down my face
J-"It's ok I'll carry you"
He picked me up bridal style and carried me out to his truck which must have been his Dad's because I don't remember him having a truck
B-"J-Jug I-I'm so sorry f-for not telling you"
J-"Betty don't apologize right now all I care about is getting you and our babies safe ok?"
I nodded before letting out a small cry again, he looked at me and I could tell he was upset that I was hurting, he then did something I didn't expect him to do... he grabbed one of my hands that was clutching my stomach and squeezed it I looked at him with glossy eyes and he glanced at me before we pulled into the hospital parking lot and he came over to my side and helped me out, carrying me into the emergency room, my eyes were getting heavy and I felt like I was gonna pass out... I tried staying awake as long as I could for my babies, then I heard Jughead yelling to a nurse and I heard him say something completely unexpected before I blacked out...