47.

AT THE HOSPITAL

As usual just like everyday, Namji spent her time in the hospital just being there for her grandmother. To be honest, she looks like she's getting weaker and weaker.

It pained Namji to see her like that of course. And she still wanted to compensate her for everything that she has done. Namji even told her that yesterday. And she'll always remember what she responded with.

Grandmother: "I got to see my Namji and her family get along in return. That was my goal. Now that's enough to make me happy as I slowly drift away in peace."

A tear escaped her eyes. She was so extremely glad that she got to see her son-in-law and Namji together. Only if her mom would see this.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Dad: Namji?

Namji turned around and saw her dad slowly opening the door. Ryuna's small figure came inside of the room skipping happily towards Namji.

Her dad approached her and held both of her hands in his.

Dad: This is the perfect time for you to meet her Namji. She finally forgave me. I know it will be a but hard for you but I hope you'll still find your way to accept her...

A woman came into the room and as she walked in, Namji's eyes rounded. The woman slightly gasped when she made eye contact with Namji.

There was a moment of silence until Namji decided to speak up.

Namji: Mrs Wang?

Not even a second later, she held Namji in her arms.

Mrs Wang: I'm so happy it's you. How can this be?

Namji: I-I.....Mrs Wang

Namji couldn't get any words to come out of her mouth as she was still stunned. She felt her eyes getting watery. Maybe out of shock? Happiness? Actually both but most certainly joy.

Mrs Wang: Dear, you can call me mom.

She stated. Namji flashed her a faint smile before they hugged each other again. This time, with her dad and Ryuna joining them.