➷ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14 ➹

𝙔/𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙔/𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I was eating peacefully in cafeteria. Bts , beomgyu and Niki oppa gone somewhere together . So I was alone. After eating I gone to my class when I pressed someone's leg by mistakely. I sawn her. IRI UNNIE.

iri : WHAT THE HELL???

y/n : unnie , I am sorry I didn't mea-

I didn't complete my words when she grabbed my wrist and pushed me into locker.

Iri : shut your mouth and why the hell are You calling me unnie.

Y/n : unnie I know something is wrong tell me what is wrong.

She hardly pushed me and run over stairs. I also run over to her. She gone towards terrace. I hide behind the door to see what is she doing here. Than she screamed.

Iri : WHY? WHY GOD? WHY ONLY I HAVE TO SUFFER.

𝙄𝙧𝙞 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I was screaming , shouting , crying and sobbing. Why only I have to suffer.why I can't be like normal girl. I was sobbing when suddenly someone hugged me I turned to see her Y/N.i don't know why I can't push her instead I hugged her.

Iri : why y/n? Why? Why everyone hate me?

Y/n : shhh unnie, don't cry. Who told you that everyone hate you. I love you unnie .

Iri : but I always bullied you And who would love me I have a cold heart.

Y/n : unnie, no one is born cold hearted, situation made them.

Iri : y/n but my life notebook is full empty with black pages.

Y/n : life is like a notebook . Two pages are already written by god. First page is birth, last page is death center pages are empty so , fill them smile and love.

This girl is really something. Yes, l should fill my book with colorfull pages not only black. Even if I have cold heart that doesn't mean I will be cold to my loved ones. I calmed down. And softly pushed her.

Y/n : unnie are you okay?

Iri : yes I am fine.

Y/n : thank god. Now unnie let's go. I think you have class.

I nodded she turned around to go to stairs when I suddenly stopped her, she turned around me.

Iri : you know....... I mean..... We.. Can become friends.

She quickly smiled and jumped on me and hugged me really tight, so that's how you feel when you have little sister.

Y/n : jincha? Unnie, love you.

I smiled at her. And patted her head.

Iri : now let's go.

She nodded. We both started walking holding each other hands.