𝟎𝟒 - 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

The boys exchanged looks amongst each other hearing Jungkook's statement.

"Jungkook, you realize we're going to send her back to the kingdom right?", Namjoon asked.

"Why should we! what have they ever done for us, we're going to keep her hostage", Jungkook scoffed.

"It would be the right thing to do, imagine she gets up and tells everybody that we are the good guys, wouldn't you want that ?", Jin tried to convince Jungkook.

"There's no point in false hope, humans have disappointed us far too long and they'll continue to do so", Jungkook was far from convinced and in his mind, his decision was final, no matter how many times his hyungs would try to convince him otherwise.

"Take it from your hyungs, don't do this Jungkook", Jimin sighed.

"I'm the leader here and I say what happens, we're taking her back to the village", this time, it wasn't a suggestion and he wasn't asking either.

The boys exchanged glances of defeat and disappointment but at the end of the day, they had to follow Jungkook's orders, no matter how irrational they were.

-----------------------------------

You felt pretty drowsy as your eyes slowly flickered open.

Your body felt numb but it only made sense from all the walking and then those wolf humans...wait what!

Your eyes suddenly shot open upon realizing that the last thing you witnessed were either hallucinations from dehydration or worse...real.

Your attention was now on where you were.

You were situated next to a fire place in a small cozy cottage like house.

There was a singular chair in front of you and your hands were tied to the frame of a wooden creaking bed.

The realization had dawned on you as you gulped.

The wolf humans were going to cook you near the fire and eat you for dinner. You got chills just thinking about it.

You frantically tried to free your hands even though it was no use.

In fact...it looked like you had drawn more attention to yourself as you heard some conversation outside your door.

"I hear moving, I think she is awake", you heard a man's voice speak.

Your eyes widened, you could still make a run for it and so once again, you tried yanking your hands free even though there seemed no luck.

"Stupid human, do you really think that will work?", the sudden deep voice in the room made you flinch as you looked towards the voice.

With the octave of the voice, you had expected an older man but this one was fairly young.

His ebony hair was the first thing to catch your eyes as they fell in a natural curly state against his face.

The thing that sent shivers down your spine was his dark eyes, almost black. It was like you were staring into the void.

You quickly looked away to rest your eyes.

The man took a seat right on the chair in front of you as you slightly tried to move away to keep your distance.

The man then proceeded to grab a sac which you hadn't noticed in the room before and took wood out of it to throw into the fireplace.

He repeated the movement for a minute or so before he put the sac down, now putting all his attention towards you.

You closed your eyes wishing this was just in your head, "Please be a nightmare, please be a nightmare", you mumbled.