THE STORY OF ART

When he opened his sapphire eyes, he was glad to see all his limbs still attached to his body. He kneaded his shoulders, his legs and arms, his butt...

Phew! All is good to go. No monster showed up in the cave... I wonder why? Though the smell didn't get any better.

The boy rose to his frail legs. They were slender and smooth, like a girl's. He wondered once again whether he was truly a boy, but the morning wood between his thighs knocked some clarity into his head. After taking a piss by the rocks and cave-walls, his boner finally settled down. He did think of touching himself, of stroking his little cock up and down and kept going until he relieved himself and reached climax... But he was in an unknown body, in an unknown cave, an unknown forest brimmed with monsters... A moment of diversion in frenziness could be lethal, and he was just brought back to life.

Two choices were laid in his mind; follow the light and get out of the cave and explore whatever world was outside, or, follow the darkness and the trail of blood and corpses leading deeper into the hollow and perhaps find something that could answer some of his questions.

It wasn't by fortuity that he woke up in a magic circle drawn in blood and thirteen corpses at his side. A blood sacrifice, he wondered at first. Somebody must have conjured a demon... a devil... But to what end? I need to find out.

His legs were shaking at this point. Yet, he'd made his mind. He would savvy the truth behind what had transpired here. One step at a time he plunged into the sea of darkness as his eyes saw as the day outside. He'd passed the corpses, kept going on...

When he'd walked for almost two hours, with his legs that ached and his back that prickled his bones, he saw a faint light, then it became bolder, broader, clawing at the night... He trudged, panting with every step and he saw it... The heart of the cave.

Its walls and ceiling were covered in luminescent artic, cerulean and sky blue crystals and quartz. In the middle was a lake of the clearest water he'd ever seen. Its water mirrored the ceiling and the crystals and quartz, a display of the stars cavorting in the abode. He went on and tasted the water, having in mind that his newly obtained body was somewhat invulnerable to poison.

"BY ALL THE GODS!" he exclaimed. "It tastes like milk. That's impossible. Computer scan the water."

It did as he commanded.

"Analysis of the water completed. The water contains more minerals and elements than the outside rivers and lakes. A type that can only be found in this cave due to the amenartz found here. These crystals can be used as material for swords and spears and shields. It is ten times stronger than metals extracted from the earth. It has another element that makes it edible for those who could chomp through the material and has stomach acids a thousand times more powerful than humans'."

"Could I eat those Crystals?" he skimmed a hand over a cluster of quartz. They were smooth, cold and beautiful. It was as if hundreds of stars were trapped inside a single one of them. "Are my fangs strong enough to tear through them? Will my stomach be able to assimilate the minerals?"

"If Unique Ability Devourer is set in motion, everything can be consumed. Devourer allows you to store materials in a pocket dimension, break it down, analyse it and replicate it perfectly."

That was breaking news to him. He'd come to know that he possessed a pocket dimension in his belly. Does it mean I can eat anything I want and not get fat at all? He thought. If only I had this ability back at home... He sank to his knees and cried.

"There are only monsters and raw flesh here..." he allowed a few drops of tears to roll down his bubbly cheeks. "What am I supposed to do with my endless pit of a stomach if the food sucks!?"