Intro Thing I Guess

Being raised by Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner was possibly the worst experience one could have. Every morning Kylie would wake up Harry by singing "rise and shine" terribly off-key and Travis would force Harry to rap before he could eat any meals.
Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner had a kid named Stormi. Stormi was the favorite child, she got whatever she wanted and wasn't forced to rap before eating meals.
(Fun Fact, Actually Really, Really Sad Fact: Harry's parents are dead lol.)
When Travis Scott went to McDonald's to order a Travis Scott meal, other people couldn't help but notice the owl that was following him. Travis was painfully oblivious to this owl, so he just thought he was getting attention from fans, though that was not the case at all. This owl was no ordinary owl, this owl was a stalker.
Inside the McDonald's stood a crowd of people in violet cloaks chanting the name Harry Styles as if performing a ritual.
Harry Styles? Travis wondered, isn't that my talentless son?
"Free Travis Scott burgers for all!" They sang, "the Nameless-Coochie-Itcher has been banned at last!"
The rest of Travis' day went by in a blur. So many weird occurrences had been happening so fast, and he had the strange suspicion that it had to do with his least favorite son, Harry Styles...
—————
"Don't stick it in the wrong hole." - Abraham Lincoln

hello I wrote this in a google doc but it won't let me copy and paste so it takes a while to write it again well not rlly I just procrastinate too much anyways I'll upload more soon uhhh if u like this follow me or whatever I guarantee u I only write stupid things