Part 3: Long Duk Dong

Boys are showering and dressing after gym. Sam is standing in the doorway of the shower room with his arms folded across his chest to conceal his modestcharms. More or less trying to avoid the eyes of other teenagers. Some may call him a prude but he blames it on his growth spurt that has yet to happen. Sam's shaking his head as be studies the maturephysiques of the senior boys.

"That's unbelievable. I swear to God, Rock had to flunk aboutnine grades." Sam mumbles to himself, looking over at the 6'3 male who's standing underneath a shower head.

Sam takes a glance at his own arms and chest area and then back at Rock. "It truly makes me ill." He rolls his eyes and looks away.

-

Freshmen boys are climbing on board. They're silly androwdy, pushing and shoving. Sam and Randy move in thecrowd of boys, all of them a good head shorter.

"I loathe the bus." He complains to Randy

Sam and Randy board the bus. The Bus Driver, who is dressedlike the weenie boys and wears a Walkman around his neck,is giving high fives to the boys boarding the bus. 

He offers his hand to Sam

He offers his hand to Sam. He regards it with a sneer. He and Randy take their seats. They're surrounded by-dopey Freshmen boys in ugly sweaters and parkas. Thedregs of school society. The only other girl on the busis a weird introvert with a spinal correction neck brace.

"There has to be a more dignified modeof transportation." He complains again, ready to be home where he can be alone and mourn how awful his birthday was.

"I hope you get a car for your birthday.And a driver's license." Randy turns to him hopefully.

Sam laughs. "Let's not hold our breaths."

Sam and Randy focus on the seat in front of them.

"On second thought . . ." Sam trails off.

They take deep breaths and hold their noses.

Three freshman boys in the seat in front of them are turned around to face them.They're smiling with disgusting mouthfuls of braces and jockstraps on their heads. They raise electronic ray guns andfire at Sam and Randy.

 They raise electronic ray guns andfire at Sam and Randy