epilogue

Y/NS POV
it been about three years since karl and i started dating, a few things have changed. we moved into a bigger house, got two cats and we've never been happier, but theres still one more think i gotta do for things to be perfect.

"y/n, honey were gunna be late if you dont get dressed like right now." i was stoll laying in our bed when karl threw a pillow at me "owwww fineeee" i groaned and got up. we were going on a date to the garden that we went to for our first date. i got some clothes on as quick as a could and we both ran out to the car so we could go. i was driving us and my hands were tapping on the steering wheel i was so excited. we were gunna go to the garden and then have dinner at a fancy restaurant after. this was the best.

when we finally got there i took karls hand and we walked in. it looked just the same as it did three years ago. perfect. even our bench was still there. we sat down and i sighed. "karl there's something ive wanted to do for quite a while now" i said, resting my head on his shoulder "whats that?" he asked, looking down at me. i looked up at him and smiled "well ive been thinking about it and-" i grabbed karls hand and stood up with him, after that i got down on one knee. karl covered his mouth with his hands. by this point we had a whole crowd around us"-will you marry me?" i smiled. karl smiled and laughed "aw man what the honk.." he giggled. "whats funny, honey?" i cocked my head to one side. karl grabbed my hands and made me stand up. i didnt like where this was going. the crowd kinda stood awkwardly, probably wondering if they should leave. but the  something i didn't expect happening. karl got on one knee and pulled a ring out. "will you marry me?" i laughed and teared up "oh god karl of course you idiot!" karl put the rind on my finger and stood up and hugged me tight. he picked me up and spun me around. the crowd cheered. karl really just "no u" -ed my engagement.

it was later that evening and we were out for dinner. i was engaged. not exactly the way i planned but still, i was engaged. finally everything is exactly what i want.

when we got home we both got in bed and cuddled each other.

"i love you"

"i love you too"