Part 6

He ran at me so quickly that I had to dodge the moment I saw him. I jumped back and readied my sword, all though I don't know how I could kill him. He was staring at me blankly, mouth a jar and drooling. This couldn't be Jack! Its just some stupid AI! Yet I still feel like I would be killing the poor kid. He started running at me again and before I could react he was shot in the head twice at the same time. He vanished from exisitance and I turned back to see Melody and Silica with their bows out. All I could do is stare at them as more zombies came at us. I readied my blade and went into a mindless fury of killing.

By morning I was in a random bed looking at the ceiling. I turned to see Mathias asleep on a bed next to me, I turned the other way to see Silica sleeping on my bed next to me, sucking her thumb cutely in her sleep. I smiled and looked at the ceiling. The world is a dangerous place, it feels like its burning inside of me...burning...that's what we will call anything that looks like anyone or anything we know, the burns. They give us pain and can't be dealt with alone...god, we'll have to deal with so many of the burns...I slowly closed my eyes, dreaming yet again of Eban...