Snippet #2 (spicy)

I slip my fingers over the buckle of his belt and gently tug his hips towards mine. I do this just to gauge his reaction. When nothing happens the first time I try again, grabbing a little tighter tugging a bit firmer. Without missing a beat he slips his hand from my hair and grabs at my wrist instead. Taylor sinks his teeth down into my lip an his hips press into mine. I let out a gasp as my arm gets pinned above my head.

"I'd be careful if I were you," he mutters against my lips, brushing the tip of his nose along mine.

"Why?" I breathe, my heart hammers against my chest.

In one swift motion he pulls me off the wall and turns me around. Instead he pushes my front against its surface while folding himself over me. I can feel the beginnings of his erection press against the curve of my ass. I shudder at the electricity it shoots up my spine.

"Because I can't be held accountable for what happens next." Slowly he slips his hand down between my thighs. "And I'm already having a hard time controlling myself."

His hand pulls back up, fingers flipping underneath my skirt. I try to push my legs closed to stop him but his knee is in the way. His fingers meet their destination and he pets me gently. That mixed with his body heat wrapped around me and his breath against my ear weakens my knees.

Just as he's about to tuck a finger underneath my underwear a knock sounds on the door.

"Miss is everything alright?" The clerks voices sounds and Taylor clamps a hand over my mouth as he slips a finger inside.

My body shudders against him and melts at the slow rhythmic pumping of his digit. A hum rumbles in my throat and he fixes his hand to insert another finger. My legs quiver.

The knock comes again. "Miss?" The clerks voice is more urgent than before, worried.

Taylor slowly removes his hand. His fingers push deeper and I have to fight off a gasp while also pushing my hips into him.

"Yes!" I breathe, struggling to stay upright. "I-I'm fine." The words get choked up in my throat.

"Tell her you'll be out in a minute," Taylor mutters in my ear the same time she asks,

"Is there anything I can help you with?"

I try to grasp at the words Taylor told me to speak. But they seem so far away. He removes his fingers and my legs shake just a bit as he turns me around. I hear the zipper of the skirt come down. I feel it slide off my body. I even feel the rush of air as Taylor falls down with it.

What I don't expect is for him to grab my knee and swing my leg over his shoulder. His mouth is hot through the fabric of my underwear and I slide down the wall just a bit.

"Oh go—" I moan under my breath, knocking my head a bit too loudly on the walk behind me as it falls back.

Taylor pulls my hips closer, fingers pressing into my bare thighs.

"Miss?"

"I'll be out in a minute!" I bark, her voice grating on the high that I'm feeling. I'm pulled back as Taylor nibbles ever so gently on me through my underwear. "Fuck!" I whimper softly, grabbing at his hair and lifting my hips a bit more.

He hums, sending vibrations through me. His fingers slip up and up and up until they're grabbing at my underwear and tugging them down and down and down. Once they're off he pushes me back against the wall and dives in, relishing in the space between my legs. I clamp one of my hands over my mouth to contain the sounds, the other one fists at his hair. My hips move with him and as a result it doesn't take me long to come undone. I tighten my hand over my mouth but I can still hear my moans as they erupt from my throat.

Taylor plants kisses along the inside of my thigh as he lifts it from his shoulder. Once I'm on my own two feet I feel weakened but I still manage to stay upright. He stands up and catches my eyes as he wipes the corner of his mouth with his thumb.

I fall into the vast darkness and shiver at the absence of light and flurry of heat his gaze pours into me. He picks up my underwear from where he tossed them and instead of handing them to me he tucks them into his pocket.

"Give them back." I reach for his pocket but he grabs my wrist and wraps my arm around him as he tugs me in.

"I'm only going to take them off again when we get home," he mutters, staring down at me as his thumb strokes the inside of my wrist.

I gulp. Fighting the shiver that rolls down my spine. My stomach flips over.

"So what am I supposed to wear out of here?" I pull away, but he still holds on to my wrist.

"The skirt." He lifts our arms, twirls me around and pulls me into him with our arms wrapping around me. "Because I plan to fuck you in it."