one

Felix did not want to take his exams.

Come on Felix, you're an experienced hacker! I'm sure you'll be able to hack our online exams!
His friend, Chenle, told him with wailing arms as he paced around Felix's room the night before the exams happen. Felix was sitting on his gaming chair in front of his computer, the twelve year old visibly stressed since he had not studied for his exams nor did he even try listening to class.

I'm not as good of a hacker, and I haven't tried anything this spontaneous. What if we get caught? Our parents would kill us!
Felix told him and Chenle sighed, he sat on Felix's bed and hugged the older's chick plush. 
I can't fail this test, my dad would ground me for a month! I could try studying but I'm not all that smart and I'd fail anyway so why bother.
He said sadly and pouted, resting his chin on the head of the plushie.

Felix gazed upon his friend who was clearly down, he was about to say something for comfort when his mother knocked on the bedroom door and smiled at them.
Chenle it's time to go home, your driver's here.
She said in a soft tone and Chenle bowed to her politely.

He hopped off the bed and smiled at Felix.
I'll try studying tonight, it's better to get a score than not to get a score anyway.
Chenle said as Felix stood up to lead Chenle to the living room where he took some of the brownies they made a while back. They said their goodbyes to each other and Felix watched as the Zhong's family driver took Chenle home.

Felix went back to his room and sat on his gamer's chair, he leaned back onto the cushioned seat and sighed, his mind racing off all the things that could possibly happen tomorrow but they all were saying his Asian mom would probably whoop his ass with a slipper if he failed that online middle school assessment exams.

He calculated everything, he only had twelve hours to study and there were ten subjects that he has to cover up, four advance lessons each. his face scrunched up and a childly whine escaped him. Isn't that too much?
He thought out and figured he wouldn't be struggling this far if only he had studied instead of playing video games and watching old vine compilations the past week.

Felix pulled himself towards his desk and turned on his computer. A smile made its way up the twelve year old's lips, maybe Chenle was getting onto something. Certainly Felix only knew how to hack when it comes to games and occasional sites but this was a huge risk he hasn't even thought about trying to do.

It wasn't exactly a talent as Chenle would like to call it, more likely Felix doesn't like calling it a talent, he just found himself being skilled when it comes to computerized activities and it was like his brain is hardwired to working with technology. He reads codes like it was a language he knew of growing up and always find a way to get through hacking and playing with a computer's software.

He looked up the site he knew of his middle school would use for the online assessment tests and fidgeted around the site until his screen showed all the codes. He typed in a couple more hacking tricks he knew, clicking here and there with his mouse until the answer sheets popped up in faint red marks on the test sheet.

Felix's eyes widened of surprise and he quickly scanned through the test papers 'til he gawked when he reached the exams for his grade.
I'd definitely fail this. Photosynthesis? Since when did we have photography lessons in Science?
He thought out and downloaded the answer sheet.

The site wouldn't let him download it so he figured he'd just probably write it and give it as well to chenle to memorize when he thought it'd be too much work. He hovered his fingers on the keyboard and used his mouse to fidget around the site again, he plugged in a small flash drive and maneuvered the operating system of the website.

He successfully did his little naughty work and took out the flash drive, he took a small disk he had on his drawer and shared the same files onto it for Chenle to have.

The next day he came to school really giddy, he hopped off the school bus and waved happily to Chenle with a bright smile. They walked to the middle school building together as usual, Chenle eyeing Felix who was looking a little suspicious, being excited and all.
Sooooooooo, did you study well?
He grinned and Chenle groaned.
I tried, but I can only store five informations per subject in my brain, maximum.

Felix chuckled and held his shoulders.
Don't worry Lele, I got'chu covered.
He assured him and pulled out the mini disk from his ironman pencil case. He leaned closer to Chenle and spoke in hushed voice.
Our last names are pretty far apart so we'll probably end up in different computer rooms but you just have to secretly insert this disk in the cpu when the exams start and you don't have to worry about anything else.
Felix grinned.

Chenle scanned the disk he held with his two fingers but nonetheless he grinned back at Felix because he had no choice but to trust him now. As expected, they were in different rooms. Felix seated himself in front of the school computer, the class started their online assessment and Felix secretly inserted his microdisk in the drive.

He smirked seeing the test being automatically answered and all he had to do was to pretend he was clicking and maneuvering his mouse.

The test finished and he took the disk out the drive and thanked the teacher before getting out the classroom. He could see Chenle running up to him excitedly and the younger ran to hug him.
You're amazing! Thank you so much! I promise i'll get you any video game you want!
He said but Felix just chuckled and hugged him back, telling him it was nothing.

Felix made his way home, saying greetings to his mom and telling about his day as he was asked. He went to his room and fell faceflat on the bed, letting out a groan since he was tired from school. He could hear the doorbell chime but he didn't seem to mind because his mom probably got it.
Felix, why are the police looking for you?
His mom asked.

= • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • =
𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 : 𝟷𝟸𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸