seventeen

About an hour later my sister came over to drop off my daughter, but of course she stayed over to talk about some things with me

"You know you need to get it together right?" She asked as I held Serayah why she played on her iPad.

"I do have myself together." I mumbled.

"I just feel like you getting off track just a little bit. I don't know I feel like your mindset, just been off since he came back around." She said.

"What you tryna say?" I asked.

"It's like now you're just careless, you would've thought after that situation you would want to be around your daughter 25/8 but you would rather be around him. You took a break off work so you can be there for her right? So why constantly take her over my house just so you and him can bond. Don't get me wrong I love my niece, and I have no problem with you sending her to me I just don't the like the fact that it seems like you're putting him first." She explained.

"You sound crazy right now." I chuckled. "You act like I don't be there for my daughter at all. I can have time to myself sometimes I need a break- I never said that." She cut me off.

"Well that's what it sound like. I don't put him first in anything." I said.

"Y'all became right back intimate after that situation. You be having so much faith in him and every time you come to me crying because he disappointed you and disrespected you." She said.

"Serena what you not finna do is throw shit in my face and talk about my parenting. What me and him got going on is none of your business." I said as I started to take Serayah to her room since she was falling asleep.

Once I laid her down went back downstairs and the conversation started from where we left off.

"I'm not bashing you about your parenting, you're a good mother. I just hate to see you try so hard for a dude that puts you through hell."

"He cheated on you after you gave birth with multiple females as well as other times and then he let one of them disrespect you and your child and he didn't do anything. He even let his family talk down on you."

"You tell me it's not my business when I'm the person that you vent to and ask for advice. You always say you know not to go back to him and how you can handle yourself, I don't see that yet." She explained.

"What? He killed his mother and all of the sudden you're head over hills for him. That's why you back with him?" She asked.

"That's not why." I said.