Sleepy

Right now it is night time and you can't go to sleep, but on the other hand your bordering Jaden is sound asleep.

You put his hand on your whist and you start rubbing it, you turn around and you start to kiss Jadens neck while he was facing you still sleeping, he starts moving around and you kiss more and you put your hand in his pants and start rubbing him, he then starts to wake up.

"Fuuck." He say/moan while I'm still kissing his neck and rubbing him, he then grabs my hand and take it out of his pants and turns around so his back is facing me and he go back to sleep. I just there horny as hell so you go under the bed to get A vibrator btw i was wearing no bra or shirt and just in underwear. You start to move the vibrator on my clit moaning then i started going fast and i was a moaning mess.

"Ahh fuCk jadeN!" I moan Jadens name and he turns around and open his eyes and look at me, I don't even stop bc it was so good, i started shaking about to cum until Jaden takes of the the vibrator and i look at him with the "really" eyes about to cry.

"So you do this while I'm sleeping?" He say/ask smirking.
"I don't I just couldn't go to sleep." I say hopping that he won't give me punishment bc his punishments are REALLY bad.
"Mmh but your still getting punished." He says.
"Baby please no, I will go back to sleep give me one more chance please!" I beg not wanting to do this anymore.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Ok I'm gonna do a part 2 to 34+35 and to this chapter but for right now goodnight bc it's really late where I live

GOODNIGHT 😴

Word count: 315

😴🤘🏻🙈🎼😂👋