Chapter 18

0018 Ideal (2)

  " Master Lan, today we come to stimulate later."

  "What the hell is it? My baby's Yanhong." Lan Mingzi held Yanhong's hand and kissed him on his mouth, looking red With the looming chest, he couldn't wait to bury his head in it, and then penetrate it completely.

  "I promise you haven't played." Yan Hong kept winking at Lan Mingzi, and then she pushed Lan Mingzi onto the soft bed, and she rode on him, squirming like nothing. Sensitive points on Lan Mingzi.

  As an old acquaintance of Huage, he always comes to try something new every time Huage comes up with something. Now seeing Yanhong riding on him so passionately, it makes him look forward to Yanhong's performance in the future. He pretended to be a little scared and said, "Baby, be lighter! I am afraid of the pain."

  Yanhong didn't expect Lan Mingzi to be so cooperative, so she bowed her head as a reward and kissed Lan Mingzi and gave it to Lan Ming. Zi gave a lustful tongue kiss, and then took out a silk scarf from behind to cover Lan Mingzi's eyes.

  Yanhong's slender fingers kept going down and unbuttoned Lan Mingzi's clothes. When her cold little hand touched Lan Mingzi's chest as explained, she mischievously stayed on the red bean on Lan Mingzi's chest, constantly Press and play.

  Just like a woman’s sensitive point, Lan Mingzi felt that his chest was being toyed with, and his breathing began to become rapid, especially as Yanhong blocked his eyes, which made his body and senses more sensitive, and Compared with the previous juggling, this kind of pleasure is doubled.

  "Master Lan, how? Let's play this well today!"

  Yanhong took advantage of Lan Mingzi's distraction, she quickly pulled out other cloth strips to fix Lan Mingzi's limbs on the bed, and then smiled like a spring breeze, while she Lightly holding Lan Mingzi’s ears, while blowing into it, she also tempted her whistling voice: "Good brother, you take this yào pill and let us fight all night, how about?"

  Lan Mingzi’s body lust is unbearable, so his reason is not as clear as before, not to mention that he has not used spring yào before. He thinks that the two sexes use some yào objects to reach a better level. Why not do it? So Lan Mingzi opened his mouth without hesitation and swallowed the bright red spring into his stomach.

  Yan Hong saw such a well-behaved Lan Mingzi, she continued the same thing happily, but the only difference was that the hand that was plucked just now was replaced with a mouth, and her soft hands moved down slowly, like playing a piano. , Light and flexible, the hot body touched the cold fingers, the fusion of ice and fire gave Lan Mingzi a strong sense of perception.

  Lan Mingzi listened to Yanhong's relish yin and sucking sound, and felt the regular movement under Yanhong's hands. He felt that the spring yào he had just eaten had begun to work, his body temperature continued to rise, and his bronze skin began to fade. The red, gasping breath made him feel addicted. Especially Yan Hong's warm and moist mouth slowly moved down, making him look forward to and nervous, and he felt that his cock was a bit bigger.

  Yanhong slowly opened her mouth, and put Lan Mingzi’s meat stick in her mouth, but her mouth was too small, and Lan Mingzi’s was too big, she could only swallow most of it, and the other half was exposed to the air. She used her hand to comfort Lan Mingzi's children and grandchildren's bag, and kept breathing deeply, hoping to devour more space for Lan Mingzi.

  Yanhong licked Lan Mingzi's stick with her flexible tongue. Her teeth seemed to bite and rub, and her throat contracted with deep breathing, making guī tóu stuck in her throat feel a kind of Special soft care.