He lives on?

After running away from pear Gordon seeked (some bitches) shelter in the only place he truly knew, the place were he finger fucked orange.

Walking to the now empty counter where orange once juiced everywhere he sighed unsure of where to go next.

(Flashback)

"Orange you close?" Gordon wheezed as orange make juicy noises "g-Gordon senpai" oranges squelchy sounds vibrated around the room

(Flashback end)

Gordon began to cry until he heard a sound from behind

"Why are you crying big boy" pear condescendingly said "I I lost my wife, orange" gordon-Chan weepingly said "oh damn girl" pear sassed as Gordon continued to remember his dead fruit wife, "so does that mean your divorced now or smthin" pear bitch...

"Why are you crying big boy" pear condescendingly said "I I lost my wife, orange" gordon-Chan weepingly said "oh damn girl" pear sassed as Gordon continued to remember his dead fruit wife, "so does that mean your divorced now or smthin" pear bitched as Gordon ran away.

Gordon-champ walked sombrely down the streets he could swear the lights looked more orange tonight, he remembered meeting the vegetables as he was about to turn them into a fine stew and that was when he saw him, o r a n g e. His curves and his curves and his curves he was so spherical and round like Gordon's dysfunctional balls that made him remember his other wife and what became of her when she couldn't become the MASTER CHEF. He thought for a moment about pear he was so thicc so round and so... hot?

"No Gordon you can't think like that you just murderd your orange husband" he got angry at himself but thought again, well it would only be one time.. right?

He decided HE WILL FUCK A PEAR

(To be continued on the next episode of dragon bolloks zed)