I'll show you (Song fic)

This is a song fic, I got the idea to write this story by listening to I'll Show You by Ailee (she's a Kpop idol)

You're probably wearing the clothes I bought you; you probably put on the cologne I bought you...

 I was walking down the school hallway and you walked passed me, I noticed you were wearing a shirt that looked familiar, and the cologne you were wearing smelled familiar too...

And right now, you're probably meeting her and laughing...

When I was walking to class, some girl came up to me and asked if I've seen you anywhere, ...

Did you like her that much that you had to leave me? ...

Why did you leave me? Is it because she has bigger breasts? She doesn't wear glasses?  She isn't a "nerd"? Why?

How much more do I have to be, to be better? ...

Do I have to get surgery? What can I do to be better? I loved you, but did you only love me because of how I behaved? I'm a fool for thinking that our love was like in the dramas.

Now matter how much I try to erase you, we spent so many days together...

No matter what I do, I can't stop thinking of you, after all, we did spend as much time together as possible.

The past times are so regrettable, that tears keep flowing but...

All the time we spent together burns me every time I think about it, it's because of you I have to put on makeup to cover the tear stains on my cheeks, but maybe while I wear this makeup, I can do something else...

I will show you a completed, changed me! I will show you a way prettier me!