Chapter 16

Thankfully, at around 8:00, Thomas came in.

You put down the cloth you were using to clean the counter and ran over to Thomam, engulfing him in a hug.

"Hello love"

"Thank you so much for coming!"

"Wheres your ex?"

"Over there" you pointed over to Zane, who was again, flirting with the so-called Veronica.

"Is he the one flirting with another girl"

"Yep. He's a player and a pervert"

"Alright, what do you need me to do?"

"I don't know."

"Alright, I think I have an idea, but first," he pulled you in and kissed you deeply on the lips. Thomas pulled away, smirked, snickered and walked over to the bar. "Can I have a drink, sir?" Thomas asked. You knew where this was going.

"One minute, can't you see that I'm busy?!"

"But I thought you worked here? Aren't you supposed to be getting me a drink?"

"I said shut up!"

"Alright, I'm just saying, you aren't very good at your job." Thomas teased.

"Ask the pretty girl over there." he pointed to me, I pretended to be busy.

"Actually, mate, that's my girlfriend, and I don't want to bother her, because she works hard at her job," he said

"Fine you want a drink, here you go!" unexpectedly, Zane picked up a glass and crashed it over Thomas's head. Thomas stood up and punched him! They were in a full on fist fight now, this proves that Zane is incapable of working at a bar.