Then everything went black

{J E S S I C A}

"You still have feelings for Chelsea, don't you Jonathan" I said looking at him.

We were currently on our way home from school. I don't know what is going to happen, but for sure I'm not going back to that hell hole.

"Jonathan, answer me do you still have feelings for chelsea" I said on the verge of tears.

He drove quietly.

" I knew it" I said.

"No, I don't have feelings for her Jessica, I only love you what is going to make you see that" he said not leaving his eyes of the rode.

"Look Jonathan, I love you, your the father of my beautiful twins. But there are times that chelsea seems better than me, then I ask myself, why would you choose someone like me over someone like chelsea. she is captain of the cheer team while I'm in the bleachers."

"Did you really just quote taylor swift?!" He asked me looking at me white laughing.

"I guess I did" laughing

"No but really she is just-

He cut me off.

{J O N A T H A N}

I cute her of,

"Jessica, you are better than Chelsea. chelsea is nothing but fake. Yeah she could be a cheerleader, but your a dancer."

"How did- " she asked I cut her of again.

"That night we went to your house while you were packing, I looked around your room. I saw them, the trophies, the medals, the pictures. I never asked. because I figured you still did dance. But then ever since we lived together you never said anything about dance. so I just kept it to myself" I said taking bet hand in mine.

"Yeah she is a cheerleader, but you can't compare a high school cheerleader with a national state dance champion. your more than chelsea, she is all fake while everything you have is you. she may have everything big and fake but you have a real big heart. that is why I love you" I said looking at her.

"And I love you" she said looking at me. she was going to lean in but then the car behind us honked. Jessica jumped at least 3 feet in the air.

I started driving but laughing at the same time.

"Stop laughing that car scared me" she said I just laughed.

My laughter calmed down and a silence settled in, not an akward silence but a nice silence. we were just enjoying each other's company with her hand in mine. we were at a red light.

I look at the girl I love, at the mom to be, at my world, at my girlfriend, at my girl.

The red light had changed into a green light we started driving,

BAM

"Jonathan" I heard a whisper.

THEN EVERYTHING WENT BLACK

A/n

Hey lovies.

Congrats to Kieraing for winning the cover contest!!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. in so sorry it's so short.

Ill be uploading more this upcoming week because I'm off from school so I'll have a whole week. #yas.

Comment down any questions for me to answer.

Till next time

~maddie 😘