The secret mudleaf tells

"Hi can we go for a walk"mudleaf smiles "yes sure" meowed angelwing then walked for a bit "so what was it you wanted to tell me" meowed angelwing "about that I was wondering if if if you wanted to be my mate"mudleaf meowed happily "how could I say no of corse I will be your mate mudleaf " meowed angelwing. mudleaf licked angelpaw I got you back""hey"anglewing ran after mudpaw.

They both feel "I loved you ever since you joined the clan angelwing" meowed mudpaw "your so cute"angelwing smiled angelwing slowly closed her eyes. Then she opened them it's morning. "we have to get back to the clan now"hissed anglewing they ran and ran till they finally go home "hello you two where have you bin" meowed brightstar "sorry brightstar we are late but we are mates now"meowd angering happily "o I have to tell the calm this is grate news"beightstar meowed "everyone come to the rock for a clan meeting angelwing and mudleaf are mates" meowed brightleaf "anglewing mudleaf anglewing mudleaf" the clan yelled. the next morning "good morning mate"angelwing yawned "good morning I brot food "meowed mudleaf. they both ate together .when they finishest anglewing walk out of the cave "it's a beautiful day" meowed blossom claw "ya it is" anglewing meowed "so how is it like to have a mate I never had one before" meowed blossomeclaw "it's good I guess it's different"meowed anglewing.