60: Bonus

Jungkook stirred slightly before letting his eyes flutter open to see his boyfriend smiling down at him.

"You up sleepy head?" His voice said raspy from just waking up. That was Taehyung's favourite thing in the world.

"Kisses" Taehyung pouted moving over to sit on top of Jungkooks muscular body. His eyes wandered to the small scars from his post on his body.

"Your so beautiful Kookie" he whispered kissing them softly as Jungkook smiled leaning up to connect their lips.

"I love you so much" he whispered against his lips as they moved together in sync. The kiss was filled with so much love in passion until it began to get messier. Jungkook moved his lips to the boys neck placing tiny kisses before sucking softly on his honey tanned skin.

Taehyung moaned a bit smiling at the butterfly kisses being left along with the love marks.

"I love mornings with you" Jungkook whispered making Taehyung giggle and fall into his chest.

"Your so cute baby." Taehyung kissed his lips gently, before cuddling into his chest.

"You going back to sleep?" Jungkook asked holding his body as close as physically possible.

"Mhm"

"Rest well baby.." Jungkook said looking down at the boy with so much love, he finally found her person and he couldn't have been any happier.