Ponyboy Curtis Love Story<3

Here is a Ponyboy Curtis love story.  All the characters belong to S.E Hinton.. the author of the outsiders.. but Blair belongs to me.. <3

'Ello there love.  My name is Blair Reynolds.  I used to live in London.  But me mom, she died.  Me dad died a long time ago.  Im 14  years old.. I have black hair with my pericing blue eyes.  Me mom always told me i was beautiful.. but I never believed her.  She did get remarried to a mean man named Joey.  He abused me... and only me.  I have two siblings.  Both younger.  One named Mitchel.. hes 10.. the other was a girl.. named Anna.. shes  6.. she was sweet but always mean to me.  Joey would abuse me when he got drunk and rape me whenever he wanted to..  when me dad died.. that was when I was 3.. that was when me mom got remarried.. he first raped me when I was 8.. me mom didnt know he raped me she does know he abused me.. she tried to stop him but i would say something to distract him so she didnt get hit. Now, i am running away.. I've always wanted to run away..  so heres my story of what happened after me run away.  (By the way everyone... she looks like me.. haha same name and everything... Hope you enjoy.  Its my first story so be nice! )

Blairs P.O.V

I kept running.. even though I heard him calling me name,  I didn't turn back..knowing if i did i would get it bad.  I kept running.. until I couldnt run no more..  I decided i need to plan out whre I was going.  i sat and went through my choices.  New york.. nah.. ireland.. where me mom and dad came from.. nah... oh i got it!  Arizona!  He'll never look there!! I waited till they were all alsleep and Joey was gone... and went back to get me money.  I had 1000 bucks in savings.. i went to sneak out the window.. when anna came into my room and said.. "sissy where are you going?" I responded with "i am running away." "what why?"  ' i know when I am not wanted." with that I snuck out the window... but joey was just getting out of the car.  Anna started screaming and yelling at me to stay. Joey looked up at me window.  And he saw me and started yelling and running into the house.. i took me chance and jummped out of the window.. and ran off.. i heard them yelling at me.  I just went to the airport and got tickets to Tulsa, Arizona.. and waited for me plane to come got on and went straight to sleep.  

Hope you guys like it!! Love you all thanks for reading! <3

                                             - Blair<3