Shopping part 2

"They are all really nice can I have all of them please?" Harry asked.

"Yes, of course all of your clothes will be pack and ready in an hour." Andra reply.

"Alright, will be back in an hour, come on Hadrian."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Severus and Harry/Hadrian walked out of the store.

"Now we are going to get your school books." "Harry have you received your Hogwarts letter with the list of things you need to get?"

'Yes, but I never got to read it because uncle Vernon burnt it.'

Severus growled. "It's fine I know what you will need."

They walked into Flourish and blotts.

'First year, Hogwarts?' The man asked?

"Yes." Harry said.

The man nodded then went to the back of the shop and came back with a stack of books.

"That will be 15 galleons."

Severus nodded and payed for the books. They walked out of the shop. "Dad? You know I can I pay for myself right you don't have to pay for me?" "Yes Hadrian, I know, but it is a parent's job to buy the things that their child need or want for them and I know that the Dursley have never bought you anything so today I'm gonna give you all the things that you should have had for the past 11 years. If you want anything don't be hesitant to ask ok?"

Hadrian had tears in his eyes and he launch himself at Severus.

'I love you dad.'

'I love you too son.' whoever dare hurt his son be damn Severus thought to himself. "Alright come on now we still need to get your trunk, an owl and your wand then we can go to Magical menagerie to see if they have something for you."

They both went to the trunk shop together and a man walk over to them.

"Hello there, welcome to my shop. My name is Atlantes. How may I help you today?"

"Hadrian here needs a trunk and a bookbag with a featherlight charm." Atlantes nodded.

"All of our standard school trunks cost 100 galleons."

"Hmm.. that probably won't be big enough for Hadrian."

"Perhaps our seven compartment and a living apartment trunk will interest you." Both Severus and Hadrian's eyebrow shot up in interest so Atlantes continued 'The seven compartment is closet size with two compartments for your clothes, two library, one for plants and one for your potions ingredients and one extra compartment to keep anything you want and also a holder for your brooms on the side. For the living apartment it consist of 6 bedrooms and one master bedroom with private bathrooms in each, two sharing washroom, one living room, one kitchen, one dining room, one potion's lab, one greenhouse, one dueling room, one training room, one office and one quidditch pitch. You can also add a password locking charm, a blood locking charm, a featherlight charm and a unbrakeble charm.

Hadrian just sat there in awe.

"Well take it." Severus said. Both Harry's and Atlantes head snapped to look at Severus like he had grown a second head.

"Well have it black with gold and silver linings and some carving of the Hogwarts animals on the side with the initials H.H.J.S.P.S made out of dragon hide and with all of the charms on it."

Atlantes just sat there dumbfounded.

"A-are y-you s-sur-sure sir it will be v-very expensive" Atlantes stuttered.