Chapter 2:The trick P.rt 1

The next next day Pinky this time was with her boyfriend named Leroy they were dancing holding hands in hula class, her "boyfriend" was so "charming" and "nice" to her.But I noticed something he looked exactly like the leroys from the last movie (BTW Everything that happened in those 4 movies were real.) .It was lunchtime and Pinky invited me and Lilo for lunch in the new restruant called Danna's dining I was growling at Leroy he looked suspicious.He gave Pinky her favorite flowers ,roses ,she smelled them and kissed him.I was staring straight at him. Lilo said: Stitch are you ok?Stitch?STITCH!!
Huh?what? Leroy said:Whow dude what happened? You were staring at me.When we were done I saw that he excused himself I excused myself two so that I can watch him.When I was watching him I realized he was calling Hamsterville!!( you would know him if you watch the movie.)I said:Aha!Pachucha!! He says: Rrr Chamana!! We started fighting he made a good fight but I won. When the fight was over he said: Rrr you always foil Hamsterville's plans!! I will make you pay ,but if you tell anyone.....THERE WILL BE NO MORE PINKY. I was silent. If I tell her that Leroy was evil, he would kill her when he had the chance. I decided to not tell anyone for the sake of pinky. few hours later and lunch was over Pinky usally talked about Leroy... When we left Lilo had to go somewhere so pinky had to take me home but when she said that Leroy said he was coming to.. When we where walking, Leroy bumped a kid. The kid said sorry.   
Leroy forgot that pinky was there so he said to the kid: HEY Watch where you going!! Pinky looked straight at him, scared said: because you might get hurt kid... Pinky smiled and he was relieved the walked away..

TO BE CONTINED