09

—————

THE day after, those desk letters started coming towards [Name]'s way. Yes, Tamaki was hurt about her saying how she thought Mirio sent the desk letter but because he's been his shadow for too long, that for [Name] he wanted be some light.

Today besides the note he left a rose and a strawberry milk carton, considering that today was Valentine's Day. As everyone else, every year Tamaki was alone but that's because he never made a move on [Name]. That's because of his fear of rejection. But, he's glad things are working better.

DESK NOTE;

HELLO [NAME], HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY. HERE IS ROSE AND A STRAWBERRY CARTON MILK, I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS SMALL OFFER IM GIVING YOU. I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY TODAY. I WOULD ASK YOU TO BE MY VALENTINE BUT... THAT MEANS YOU'LL KNOW WHO I AM. ANYWAYS, TAKE IT EASY.

—— ANONYMOUS

+

"I see you decided to bring your famous desk notes back." Nejire smiled at him as they walk out of class.

Tamaki nodded mumbling a 'yeah'. The three of them walked to the cafeteria to grab some food. From the corner of Tamaki's eye he saw you running towards him. Holding the little note he left for you. This made him get nervous and didn't know what to do.

"Hey, relax or it'll be obvious." Mirio simply said. Tamaki nodded and his hands grip the food tray.

"Amajiki! Hey guess what?" You smiled unfolding the note, on your other hand you held the rose and milk carton.

"What is it [Name]." He gently smiled at you. His eyes gleamed at the sight of you.

"The person wrote back to me! It's funny because I was talking about this just yesterday and they wrote again today!" You grin standing next to him and sowing the paper.

Tamaki acted as if he read it simply because he was cringing at his own words and nervously laughed. Nejire and Mirio were already walking away but he gave them pleading eyes to stay.

"I'm glad they wrote back. Oh and happy Valentine's Day [Name]," He whispered, either way you were able to hear. You smiled back and said

"Happy Valentine's Day Amajiki."

—————

a/n;

happy v day everyone :)