5

Ariana

I woke up to a good smell, I didn't have work today so I slept in with Dave. He was downstairs making breakfast I was guessing so I got in the shower, I felt crippled from last night so I got in a bath and I heard Dave looking for me so I turned the shower on and washed up. I got out the shower and brushed my teeth with Dave. I snapped a quick picture and posted it to my Instagram finally updating my love life the people finna be loud 😂. (Imagine .. Dave and ari have no pics)

liked by @daveeast and 7,000 others

@therealkylesister : My love 🦋🤍.

comments

arrogant_tae : Perioddd  bestfriend

kylesisterstann : I knew something was coming .. pregnant next? Reply: don't jinx me (love you) .

2 hours later

I was sitting at my vanity on my phone. Me and Dave was baby-sitting my niece and nephew for the day. My sister was going to be doing meetings all day for her work so I offered. We were going to take them bowling. I turned 17 in a week which i was happy about, I was letting my money stack this my first time spending in about 2 weeks. I was waiting for tae so he can do my hair in a top swoop ponytail. I was geting some water from the fridge and tae text me saying he was outside. Dave said he went to handle business and call him when the kids get here.

I was done my hair so I got in the shower again and put on this 2 piece orange black and lime outfit with some orange slides and my orange bag and waited for Kahrisma and Kobe.

Me - Bae I'm dressed and the kids 5 minutes away.

Bae - I'm 5 minutes away too. I'm almost there bae .

Me - Okay , lets take the tesla to the bowling alley

Bae - Okay, we can talk when I get there.

5 mins later

Dave and The twins came at the same time I was laying on the couch bored when I heard Dave opening the door. "TT" I heard them yell at the same time. "Heyy TT babies, wanna go have fun?" I asked and they nodded. Dave got the car ready and My sister dropped them off with their car seats. "Baee, I'm ready for kidsss" I whined to Dave. He just looked at me with a smirk.

We made it to the bowling alley and I saw christian, he is the guy that killed my brother 'Kyle'. I didn't want to stay there but I just wanted the kids to have fun.

"I be back East" I said.

"Don't call em that yoo. and okay" He said back

I went to the bathroom but before I got there I saw Christian standing outside the men bathroom which was connected to the girls so I turned around I just wanted to avoid him.

"I see you ma. Ass getting fatter" Christian said walking behind me

"Leave me alone, I have a boyfriend and a life away from you" I spat angrily.

Christian grabbed my hair and slapped my ass so I screamed out so Dave could hear me and his eyes shot over at me and he jumped. I know he was probably armed so he pushed Christian down to the floor and I got the kids and went to the car.

"This punk nigga is what you call a boyfriend" I heard him yell as I went out the door

We was in the car and I heard 2 shots and Dave came running back the kids had my phone so they didn't know what was going on. We got home and I put the kids to sleep on my airbed in the living room. I got in the steamy shower thinking about my day and all the shit that happened. I washed my face and got out putting on Dave shirt and some Nike pro shorts. I got in the bed waiting for Dave so I found a movie for us to watch. When Dave came back seeming mad so I didn't say nothing I just turned the TV and lights off and turned over looking at the wall letting a few tears roll down my cheek. I tried to stay quiet but I sniffled making Dave ask me whats wrong.
"Nothing, Good night. Love you"
"Tell me wtf is wrong with you"
"Dave I just feel like I should have told you that Christian was there but I wanted to leave the past in the past"
"Ariana don't fault yourself for anything I know you felt guilty of your brothers deaf but you didn't do it"
"Okay good night, I love youu baby"
"I love you more good night ma".
Ariana dream POV
"No Kyle stay home with me please" I said pouty
"Ari I promise I will be back before you know it."
"Okay I love you . Be safe"
*Ari watches to and doze off until her dad screams*
"Dad what's wrong" I said zooming to his room
"They shot Kyle"
"WHAT" I said screaming
I started hyperventilating and everything was black
Dream over
I jumped up sweating looking around I didn't see Dave but he came out the connected bathroom seeing me looking scared
"What's wrong ma?"
"I just had a dream but when Kyle died" I said crying
"Come here ma it's okay" Dave said pulling me into a deep hug
I got up to get in the shower because I was all sweaty from that dream. Dave came trailing behind me in the shower.
"You wanted kids right ma"
"Yes after my shower though"
"I can't wait" he said sliding in making me let out a soft moan. He was striking in and out and I turned off the after and pulled out myself. We went to the bed and he had me in missionary position until I started creaming on his member.
"Face down ass up" Dave said flipping me on my stomach. He slid in and I started throwing it back in him. I heard him groaning
"Damn ma" I heard him say making me go faster until I felt him come inside of me. I got up to get back in the shower but my legs were jelly.
"Not my walk" I said laughing. He Carried me to the bath tub instead of the shower, I was getting dressed because we didn't have plans today so I got cute. Putting on a long sleeve black shirt with a black shirt and my Christian Dior sandals. I sat at my vanity and took off my bonnet fixing my baby hairs and crimped my hair. Once I was done I got a popsicle out the freezer and sat on the couch.

 Once I was done I got a popsicle out the freezer and sat on the couch