Intro

Me: Hey there everyone!

Sokka and Toph: Who are you?!

Me: My name publicly is Tsuki, privately I can not say.

Suki: Wait, like me?!

Me: Kinda, it's just my name is pronounced with a "T" at the beginning!

~Suki smiles at the similarities with our names.~

Zuko: Why are we here, anyway?

Me: Well, you're here to react t-

Katara: To what?

Toph: Sugar Queen, she was just about to say what!

Me: Thanks Toph, anyway, there's a kinda thing called shipping. It's where you want 2 characters to be together, it can actually happen or not. You can even still ship if you wish!

~They all nod~

Me: Alright-y, just to clear some of the ships up. We have Zukka, Sukka, Tokka, Kataang, Azaang, Maiko.

Aang: What are all those? I got Maiko and that's it.

Me: Oh okay, Zukka is Sokka and Zuko.

~Zuko and Sokka blush~

Suki: I like this!

Sokka: How can you say that? I'm your boyfriend!

Suki: So? You can love who you want!

Aang: Exactly Sokka, even if you're a guy you can still love guys! So can a girl, she can still love girls! It's perfectly normal. ~He smiles, remembering what the Air Nomads taught him.~

~Katara kisses the boy she just hugged on the cheek, making him blush.~

Me: Anyway, next is Sukka: Sokka and Suki. Tokka: Toph and Sokka. I love these, the next 1 is my absolute favourite though. Kataang!! This is Katara and Aang, then we have Azaang: Azula and Aang. I hate this 1 because they're spiritually related... And finally: Maiko: Mai and Zuko! I love this 1 too!

~They all nod, with Aang and Katara blushing heavily.~