21.

Chapter 21.

  I panted as my back laid on the cold wooden table. My body was wet with sweat and Xavier and I slid against eachother perfectly.

He laid against my chest panting too. His warm breath skimmed my exposed skin on my chest and regardless of how hot and sweaty I was, goosebumps still arose.

We didn't move for a while, we were too tired, worn out and comfortable to move for the moment. We weren't in a rush.

I didn't want to brag but Xavier had enough stamina to feed both of our appetites and as I laid panting, stroking Xavier's hair softly, I was relaxed and more content than I have been for a while.

"You're too hard to resist." Xavier mumbled against my skin.

I loved it when he talked like that, like he just couldn't help himself.

"So are you." I breathed back truthfully. He was most definitely hard to resist, but I hadn't even thought about resisting him anyway.

No words were uttered as we laid there, but soon, my belly rumbled underneath Xavier's.

I heard Xavier chuckled whilst his body jerked slightly. I blushed slightly but giggled with along with him.

He didn't feed me before ravishing me, I was bound to be hungry.

Xavier slid off me quickly and picked me up to lay my two feet on the ground.

He then made his way over to the oven and turned it on again.

"You're burning me out." I said with humour. Xavier looked over at me and smiled, his teeth showing and his face glowing with warmth.

He looked amazing standing there, his hair now a mess, his naked body wet with sweat and his cheeks all flushed with the lightest shade of red.

"I can't help it." He shrugged before turning around and getting on with breakfast. I smiled and shrugged on Xavier's shirt again and sitting down on the wooden seat.

I flicked my hair off of my forehead and away from my face before sighing in content. I laid my arms on the table as I caught my breath slowly.

Soon, Xavier placed a plate with two bacon and egg rolls on to the table in front of me, I'm sure I dribbled everywhere and not in the most lady like way.

The smell went to my nose and I didn't realise just how hungry I was until he placed the plate down in front of me.

"Thank you." I beamed before eating. Xavier sat opposite me and did the same. We sat in silence, just relishing in our own company.

Oh Xavier was a good cook and extremely good to me, and with Xavier, I was calm and relaxed most of the time, and eating in front of him did not bother me at all. Xavier had plenty of flaws like the rest of us, but he was never judgemental.

Half way through my second roll, a knock resonated throughout the room.

I got up from my seat and before I could move to the door, Xavier coughed to get my attention. I looked to him and his eyes scanned my body. I shivered a little.

Yet, I gasped before nodding, knowing he was telling me to cover up before I answered the door.

He was right, I did not want to suprise anyone this morning with my half naked body and I'm sure Xavier didn't want that either.

I ran to my room and grabbed a pair of jeans off the floor and then buttoned up Xavier's shirt until nothing was left to the imagination-no cleavage showing.