01. SEASON TWO

𝐨𝐛𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬

CHAPTER ONE.
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨♡

REAL LIFE !

Neco Williams was always a sucker for a good Netflix night. He loved just coming home from a long day of training and relax while enjoying a good show.

And that's exactly what he did. He had heard good things about this new show 'Bridgerton' from a lot of his teammates (especially for those heated scenes) so he decided that that was going to be what he'd be watching tonight.

He clicked on the first episode, determined to watch only one or two. However, when Eva Bridgerton came onto the screen, his sleepy eyes opened wide, the girl at the screen catching his attention.

Neco paused the show, and with a quick search online he found Arabella's social media accounts.

While looking through her photos, Neco had already found his new celebrity crush. Hitting the follow he returned back to the show, his eyes following Arabella at every scene before he realised that he had been way over his bed time.

He was filming a video for the Liverpool channel with Curtis tomorrow so he needed to be fresh before training.

Shutting down his TV he fell asleep quickly, his wandering mind going back to Arabella.

"Hello and welcome back to the Liverpool channel. It's Curtis Jones-" Curtis started.

"-and Neco Williams" the curly haired boy finished.

"And today we are here to tell you our firsts and latest."

"First and latest movie you have watched" Curtis asked, reading the question from the card while thinking.

"The first movie i remember watching would probably be Spiderman if i'm honest" Neco laughed. "As for the latest, probably Lupen. You know, the Netflix movie. I love me some good Netflix"

"Yeah, i think the first movie i remember seeing is Mamma Mia -i love that movie, just saying. The latest i think is Harry Potter. M' obsessed with it"

Neco nodded his head in agreement. "He does, he's a hoe for Harry Potter. Okay, next one." He looked down at his card chuckling before reading it.

"First and latest celebrity crush" he smirked at Curtis.

"You dirty bastards, my girlfriend's watching this." He laughed.

"I'll answer for you then." Neco raised his eyebrows and turned to the camera.

"My first celebrity crush is actually Mel C from the Spice Girls. And um, my latest celebrity crush is Arabella Ricci" he admitted scratching the back of his head.

"Ohh that girl from Bridgerton? Yeah, she's really pretty." Curtis pointed out.
"Arabella if you're watching this-" Curtis made the telephone signal with his fingers "-hit my homie up."

Neco laughed, throwing his head back and shrugged. "I mean if you are, you're welcome to slide in the DMs"

𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗰𝗶

●○

○●

○●

arabellaricci hi !! bridgerton season two is coming tonight. who's gonna be watching ?
LIKES *** | COMMENTS ***

username01 hi lol

username02 you're so hot okay-

username03 sorry for breathing your air queen 💕

nicolacoughlan ughh the prettiest bub !! ❤
arabellaricci i love & miss u SO MUCH ✨

username04 i'm OBSESSED

username05 hi there dream girl dream🥳

curtisjr i know @necowilliams01 is 😉
necowilliams01 did i ever tell you i hate you?
arabellaricci hi neco 😌

username06 i imagine i look like this in my dreams

username07 excited as fuuuuck to have you on my screen againn

phoebedynevor theeere's my favourite bridgerton 🥰
arabellaricci hi hi hii i love you🤍

username08 i'm ready to binge watch it in one night, hello 💁🏻‍♀️

username09 can you please be more careful with what you're posting? i have asthma and you took my breath away

username10 can i take you out ma? wassup

claudiajessie hello agencies that see this. i took that photo. hire as a photographer, i'm tired of my castmates.

author's note
hello, i'm sorry if this is
quite bad !! i've been having
bad anxiety but i want to be
productive those two weeks
i'll be inside so i want to be
productive. i hope you liked
whatever this is. love u all so much❤️