𝗭𝗘𝗥𝗢

NEW HOME

💫 💫 💫 💫 💫

💫 💫 💫 💫 💫

(This will start in season three of the vampire diaries but it will not follow the show)

Angel King was the new girl in town. A city girl in the small town of Mystic Falls, Virginia. According to her aunt Cora, Mystic Falls was a safe place to live. After the death of her parents, and twin brother she needed to start fresh somewhere new. Somewhere where no one could recognize her. Angel had a rich family, her father was a surgeon and her mother was a businesswoman, while her twin brother was a fashion designer. All that money went to the last living person in the King-Grey family.

As she arrived at her new home she took a moment to take the place in. The forest surrounding the house, the quietness. The girl walked in, taking her luggage inside. The house felt lonely, I mean, why wouldn't it? There was no one else in there other than her. She had offered her aunt Cora to come live with her but the woman loves New York and its busy streets. For a few hours, the blonde girl was busy unpacking the many boxes she had in the living room area. When Angel came across family photos she stopped. She hadn't looked at a single photo since the accident. Was she ready? For a minute she thought she was but the second she got a glimpse of her twin she put the photo back in the box. "Not yet" she whispered as she closed the box and opened the one with the photos of her friends during summer.

After some time she decided to get some food and walked around the town to see where everything was. The town was quiet, the people were nice. She entered the Mystic Grill and people stopped talking and eating to stare at the new face. Damon Salvatore, Klaus Mikaelson, and Elena Gilbert happened to be some of those people. The hybrid was having a nice chat with the doppelgänger and the blue eye vampire. The three of them stopped talking when Angel walked in. She was oblivious to what was happening in the town but she knew about the supernatural. Angel was a werewolf. The last of her kind, the white wolf. Klaus was already enchanted by the blonde girl. But, Damon was already besotted.

The girl walked over to the bar

The girl walked over to the bar. Matt Donovan approached her. "Hey, what can I get for you?" he asked. She gave him a sweet smile. "Can I get a burger, some friends and a bourbon?" the blonde boy nodded and left. After a good minute he returned with the bourbon. "Thanks...?" she waited for him to give her his name. "Matt. Matt Donovan" he replied and she nodded. "Thank you, Matt" she said. He looked at her. "Are you new here?" he asked. "Yes. I just moved here. Today actually" she replied. "Why Mystic Falls? May I ask" Matt asked and she looked saddened by the question. "My parents and my brother died this summer. Being back at home without them felt empty you know?" Angel asked and he nodded. He knew what that felt like.

"And New York City became to loud, so I figured somewhere quiet would do me some good" Matt Donovan wanted to tell her she had picked the wrong town for some quiet time. He nodded. "I hope you settle in well. If you need anything, don't be shy to ask" the blonde girl nodded. He was about to walk away but he turned to her. "I never got your name" he said as he turned. "Angel. Angel King" she replied with a smile. "Your name fits you perfectly" he stated with a smile before walking back to the kitchen. Angel ate her lunch, paid and left. The only problem was she had gotten lost, again. She looked around the streets, trying to see the names to get an idea of where she was and where she needed to go.

"Are you lost?" someone asked from behind her. Angel turned around and came face to face with the raven haired man from the grill. She nodded. "I am. Do you think you could lead me to the forest close to the Salvatore Boarding House?" she asked and he nodded. "I'm actually heading there. I'm Damon Salvatore" he introduced himself. "Thank you, Damon. I'm Angel. Angel King" she replied and they both shaked hands. That's how our story begins. With Angel King and Damon Salvatore.