ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx

After a while, she had realised she'd ended up falling asleep. of course, she almost immediately forced herself awake; not wanting to be asleep in an old abandoned building where anybody could find her.

Y/n sighed, rubbing her eyes as she looked up to where one of the broken windows were. she found herself frowning ever so slightly as she looked out into the abandoned area. she only shook her head, pushing herself away from the window and throwing a hood over her face, she figured she couldn't stay here forever.

she wouldn't let herself mope over some guy that never cared about her. she walked out of the old building, taking a brief glance toward the area before heading out into the more populated city, making sure to keep her head down. she found everything just so loud. too loud to deal with, then again, everything was slowly becoming more and more irritating to her.

including the weirdly familiar voices up ahead.

she looked up, seeing some people that she had never wanted to see again, mina, bakugo, kirishima, sero and denki. the last time she had seen them, all she could really recall was the looks of betrayal on their faces. she was quick to look back down, having to clench her jaw as she walked past them and have to listen to them talk as if nothing had been wrong anymore.

she knew she shouldn't have, but she looked back toward them after walking past; only to make eye contact with bakugo, seeing his face drop significantly.

for a moment, they just stared until Y/n snapped out of her trance and rushed off, hearing him call after her, along with the rest of them. she felt her heart rate pick up as she heard them follow after her.

she mumbled curses under her breath as she tried to get away, not wanting to draw anymore attention to herself then she already had. they seemed to be getting closer and closer so she made the attempt to try and hide herself in the crowd, looking straight to the floor as she decided to hide in another nearby alleyway, biting her lip harshly as she looked to see where they were.

seeing them run past her, the girl let out a breath she didn't even realise she had been holding in. she walked further into the darker alleyway, she didn't want to risk running into them again. she knew she shouldn't have looked back but she couldn't help it. "damn it, and here i thought this day wouldn't get any worse" she said, laughing dryly to herself as she looked back ahead of her with more tired eyes.

she walked further, unsure of where to go anymore, not that she had a specific destination to go to anyways. she didn't want to go back to the league, she couldn't go home, she had nowhere. god, was there a time when she didn't feel as alone as she felt now? was it too much to ask for to just have somebody to help her?

as she walked further, she wasn't even sure where she had ended up, she had been so lost in her own thoughts and now she was lost. again.

she shook her head, who even cares if she was lost, maybe she could just.. run away to somewhere nobody knew who she was. it wasn't as if she was some big time villain that everyone in the world would know, right?

she only sighed to herself again, how would she even leave this place? it wasn't like she could just get on a plane, she'd be arrested on the spot. maybe there was some way around it? like.. a fake passport or something?

she ended up bumping into somebody, breaking her train of thought, glancing toward them with a particularly harsh glare, she felt her expression falter ever so slightly, "what the fuck do you want now?" she spat.

"don't be like that, we need to talk about everything" dabi said, standing in her way of walking away.